Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Masters In US Vs Masters In China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters In US Vs Masters In China (305 Views)

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters In US Vs Masters In China by dejavo: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2018
Hi house,
I work with a federal government research institute and i am in my mid thirties. I am planning to travel to the US for my masters by August 2018 and i have done all necessary qualification exams. Recently at my place of work, we had a meeting with the management and they told us that they are sending some engineers to China for masters with all expenses paid and the duration is 18 months.The condition attached to this china trip is a 3years bond with the federal government. The major issue now is to settle for the US trip with a prospect of a brighter future or proceed to china with all expenses paid by fg and no assurance for a better offer afterwards. Please i need a candid advice
Re: Masters In US Vs Masters In China by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Don't forget ME when you travel out

(1) (Reply)

. / What Does The Admission Committee Use To Select International Students? / Urgent Vacancy For Freelancer Marketing Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.