Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

DAILY BIBLE STUDY: Must Read For Everybody. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAILY BIBLE STUDY: Must Read For Everybody. (661 Views)

Daily Bible Verse (bbm Group) / Daily Guide - Daily Bible Reading Devotional From Scripture Union Nigeria (SU) / Daily Bible Verses Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAILY BIBLE STUDY: Must Read For Everybody. by mrcharlott(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2010
Hello Dear brethren in Christ
There is a link where you can do a daily bible study at ease. Its always good to study the word of God everyday, it makes you more stronger in faith and also brings you more closer to your God.

Everyday just go to www.keyway.ca and click on present day, I mean the date of that particular day
Re: DAILY BIBLE STUDY: Must Read For Everybody. by mrcharlott(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2010
I need a reply if truly, you are making senses out of the daily Bible studies.
Re: DAILY BIBLE STUDY: Must Read For Everybody. by mrcharlott(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2010
I'm sure people are learning from the Daily Bible study, Just keep on going to the site day by day to study the word of God, and as you do that God will renew your strength.   AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not A God Neither Is He God The Father / Is It Really Proper To Advertise Miracles And Run Publicity For Your Pastor? / Bwiti Religion - Gabons Return To Paganism! (watch Bbc Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.