Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Need Matured Advice Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Matured Advice Please (368 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / I Need Matured Advice Please / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Matured Advice Please by Phedam: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2018
Good morning my people. Pls kindly assist me. I got a teller job @ one leading bank 3weeks ago, And also called to come for my offer letter @ BUA group company. Pls who know BUA? Are they paying well?
Thanks.
Re: I Need Matured Advice Please by Kwenty: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Phedam:
Good morning my people. Pls kindly assist me. I got a teller job @ one leading bank 3weeks ago, And also called to come for my offer letter @ BUA group company. Pls who know BUA? Are they paying well?
Thanks.
Teller job in a bank is often on contract basis. And contract job in most Nigerian banks is slavery at its peak. You will be working like an elephant and eating like an ant.
BUA group is a big company though I don't know the role they are offering you and the pay. If you confirm that the BUA group job offer is direct employment and not contract; please go for it.
Re: I Need Matured Advice Please by kalu61(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kwenty:

Teller job in a bank is often on contract basis. And contract job in most Nigerian banks is slavery at its peak. You will be working like an elephant and eating like an ant.
BUA group is a big company though I don't know the role they are offering you and the pay. If you confirm that the BUA group job offer is direct employment and not contract; please go for it.
I concur. banks we use and discharge you accept you go for additional degree before then

(1) (Reply)

PNG Army Recruitment Online 2018 Application Form/application Guideline For PNG / Vacancy: Supply Chain And Procurement Analyst / Vacancy At The International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.