Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets (53509 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by johnriley: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
more like slayqueen mother
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Iscoalarcon: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
So this one na pesin pikin shocked shocked
Lord I ask you to bless me good children even if for nothing to avoid this type of embarrassment cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by MARGIELA(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello,I propose to any capable Nigerian,who is got courage for agriculture and willing to invest,compile a business plan, send it to me,I'll put it to lenders like IDC,NEF and other potential investors here in SA,all that person will seek is land that we can get or lease in Nigeria. with investment and available land we might get the funding to buy equipment. The business plan must put a name of the company as "MARTYDOMM" and email it to me..I seek no money,but an individual that will engage relevant offices for land,and draft a business plan then I'll put the business plan to relevant offices.. The plan is to export these agricultural products back to SA and other countries.. Is there anyone with courage to take this chance??

WhatsApp me +2772153495
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by midehi2(f): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Slay queen living in a slump
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Boyooosa(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Slay Queen abi Rough queen.
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by AdaoraKosiso(f): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Anu Ofia
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Uniquestellz(f): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Aiye le o
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by johnriley: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
the money she spent on this banner should have been used to better her living condition.....

Bros she's advertising, market strategy...her address is there in case u want to patronize her product
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by skales67(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
moscobabs:
grin
I know her, she's one of the asewo that was just brought from village in Enugu state.

Liar! Igbo girls can't live in a dirty unkempt slum like that. She must be Yoruba or Tiv. They are the only ones comfortable with such an environment.
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by loluadebayo: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Seun4FastLoans(f): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
she's from the ghetto

check my signature
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Obierika(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Looks more like a strip dancer
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by MxFactor: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mad people everywhere! Why?
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by loluadebayo: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
loluadebayo:
slum queen
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by nsesam(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
The hursle is real, women must survive in this scarcity of real men spenders.
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by fastlane84: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Iranu
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Brugo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
A number of factors responsible:

1. She grew up without parents

2. Her parents neglected her

3. She ran away from home or neglected home training

4. She is like her parents

5. Her parents were to "modern" to discipline her.
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Sirevangel(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
this is the highest kind of stupidity i have seen in my life slaying in slumps girl you are all ready slayed no destiny awo omo shekepteri
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by pweetychyka(f): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
WARRIS DIS undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Yuck tongue tongue
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
johnriley:

Bros she's advertising, market strategy...her address is there in case u want to patronize her product

bro, why would you wish evil on my life like that?! didnt you see the shack she calls a home?! KAI!!!!

btw its not her address on the banner, its the address of the hotel where se will celebrate her Bday party
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by nonix22(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
chai, u killed me grin grin grin
skales67:
Na cult boys go full the birthday. Attend as a "Jew man" at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Sagay212: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
I knew it had to be places like isheri, igando, okoko, ajangbadi, agbara, egbeda, ikotun, okota, alagbado, kola, iyana ipaja that things like this happen and YES she must be a yoruba girl...

1 Like

Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by daddio(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
This one is a cheap olosho of N500.see the environment of her first pic tho.
Ashawo kobokobo

HMM!!! SO DIS NA DE REASON UNA ALWAYS DEY COM HOME LATE BE DIS !!

I GO TELL.

NO BRIBE ME O, AND IF LIKE ASK ME FOR MY ACCOUNT NUMBER, I NO GO GIF UNA
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by NaijaBlend: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why are ugly people too loud and stubborn?
Can you imagine blatant nudity!
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by wolfenstein(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op no b only slay queen, na slay winch......c as she ugly.

Slay Agbero infact
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by nkemdi89(f): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol okoko, I was born there but then the place wasn't a slum, nice and cool environment, but now omo okoko is something else o.
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by tomdon(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
kingxsamz:
pesin pikin...

If those agbero or area boys that sleep under bridge impregnate a woman and give birth to a girl child, what do you think will happen to the girl?
She becomes a prostitute especially if the mother is nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Somebodydaddy01: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
ruggedtimi:
hahaha.."mimi crush". Gals and their funny monikers

He tire me bro .....for Facebook we no know their name again see this one “mimi crush” she no like candy crush....ode omo
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by egworlordor(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cheap okpoo... slay indeed
Re: Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Slay king or na slum queen

This one go be runs queen for area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Wedding Card Invitations / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) / PHOTO: How A Nurse Was Buried In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.