Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (70425 Views)

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

This is not the case... There are multi millionaires that suffer from low self esteem.

Self Esteem is never money related.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by Bimpe29: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Having tribal marks is never a barrier
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by XingXhang(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Loisemm:

you Shut up too!
Do you have something useful to say?

You're lucky I'm in a good mood today cool
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by Ojuororun(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Why will someone disfigure the face of a child in the name of culture
SHE MIGHT FIGHT LION grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by visijo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is the first picture her burial picture or na excessive make up?
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by billyG(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Come let me clean it for u for #2m only.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by Pecca: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
goldbim:
I can relate with this but the truth is no one can love you more than yourself..once you can rock your marks with confidence ,trendy or decent dress sense and good manners you are good to go!besides,there is no perfect person with that perfect desired body shape/structure!..
and some men just want to climb you just to check if you tasted the same...!
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by OSUigbo: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Why will someone disfigure the face of a child in the name of culture
Osu people are worse
Google is your friend
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by cutedharmee: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=66478005][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I have siblings and cousins with tribal marks that are mentors and multi millionaire

Fine fine boys oo

If u see d lines .u go fear [/quoted
Are you fr real grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by CaptainFM1: 2:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Better plastic surgery will seal those marks up.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by bujebudanu1(m): 3:43am On Apr 07, 2018
KushyKush:

This is not the case... There are multi millionaires that suffer from low self esteem.

Self Esteem is never money related.

Mentorship isn't' money related.the people am talking about re all overseas where they are supposed to hide cos of their colour and features. But not d case.
She's has no excuse
My sister covers her own with make ups
Re: Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" by HallaDaTruth: 5:09am On Apr 07, 2018
OSUigbo:

Osu people are worse
Google is your friend
You are worse, Google is your enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture / Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal / Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.