Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims (22164 Views)

My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping / Very neat Gulf 3 year 2000 with Alloy Rims For Sale. / Types Of Rims In Cars, Their Uses And How They Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by LeJeun3: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2018
rifasenate11:

hahabahahahaha... see thief, cost more than many corollas indeed... petty thief

Does Mr. Paul sell original rims?? Or he sells China rims??

Bring the rims from Mr. Paul and I bet you the range rover logo will not be engraved on the rims anywhere....

grin grin

We know who d real thief is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 09, 2018
LeJeun3:

Bring the rims from Mr. Paul and I bet you the range rover logo will not be engraved on the rims anywhere....

grin grin

Don't mind the arguing dunce. As long as the price is right. Quality, to his ilk, means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by kingreign(m): 5:46am On Apr 09, 2018
OEM & high quality aftermarket alloy wheels don't come cheap. NEVER!

What comes cheap are the replicas which are inferior in quality and safety ratings. OEM toyota highlander 01-07 alloy wheels for example are expensive and are mostly stolen during shipment or replaced with the cheaper steel wheel or cheaper aftermarket which are inferior most times.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by rifasenate11(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2018
LeJeun3:

grin grin

story for the gods.. and you are the one that sells original Range Rover rims?? hahaha.. grin
Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by seyema(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2018
yawn!
Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by banky3w(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2018
It's so funny folks have time for this slowpoke and keep replying him after all evidence on the net that was screenshot. He is obviously the rim seller Mr Paul. I don't blame him though. If he knew better, he would have done better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by izzou(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2018
EgunMogaji

I wan ship something from the US Abeg. I no sabi if you dey do am. If you no dey do am, you fit recommend person wey fit help me?

Abeg

No be rims I wan ship oh. Abeg
Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2018
izzou:
EgunMogaji

I wan ship something from the US Abeg. I no sabi if you dey do am. If you no dey do am, you fit recommend person wey fit help me?

Abeg

No be rims I wan ship oh. Abeg

Go to technology market, there are many shippers on there.

I offer a concierge service for automobile only.

Good luck Sir.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by izzou(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Go to technology market, there are many shippers on there.

I offer a concierge service for automobile only.

Good luck Sir.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by captainking(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
rifasenate11:

still you haven't explain yourself, you're not a business man, you will never make any sales with your price simple and short, I still await for you to prove me wrong..
the fact that you can't afford what he sells does not mean he does not sell.. Probably you have not met rich people before..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by captainking(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
rifasenate11:

grin, I hope others are learning something.. you are selling a rim for 1.5m.. Mtcheww. story for the gods. I will just advice anyone that wants to buy anything to better go to the market where they will get the accurate prices for what they want to buy, instead of coming to NL to listen to fraudsters that eventually do not have anything to offer. nonsense , this one cannot prove of selling rims for 700k and 1.5m as he claims to be in the business. .
we, (cartalk dedicated Nairalanders) don't know you.. But we know egunmojaji and his worth. You are wasting your time arguing with one of the pillars and elders of cartalk section..

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by captainking(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
LeJeun3:

Have you ever bought rims for a car??

Even the common range rovers you see on the roads, the rims cost more than many corollas..

I am trying to wrap my head around your outburst.

Go to Coscharis and ask for the price of this LandRover rim and come back to me.

He obviously doesn't know anything about cars. He ain't informed..

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by Ipfreely: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin I have to admire this guy's courage. He dished out as he received.

But you're wrong with the assertion that the quoted prices for wheels are made up or non-existent. If you stock and sell knockoff or close replicas of wheels, that's perfectly understandable, If morally or legally grey, but don't presume to speak for the entire market.

I can attest to some of the images posted here, I've come across an Afzal Kahn California set of wheels for 5 grand USD.

Arguing from a position of ignorance makes for a weak argument. Too easy to slip into personal ad hominem attacks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
This reminded me of another futile exercise I got into about bicycle.

Someone was talking about good road bikes and I chimed in that I just bought a carbon bike for I think $2K.

Next thing is being called a liar, that there’s no such thing as a $2K bicycle grin

Even $2K bike sef na only just beginner level. Why did I attract the crazies that limit their knowledge to the boundaries of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by LeJeun3: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:
This reminded me of another futile exercise I got into about bicycle.

Someone was talking about good road bikes and I chimed in that I just bought a carbon bike for I think $2K.

Next thing is being called a liar, that there’s no such thing as a $2K bicycle grin

Even $2K bike sef na only just beginner level. Why did I attract the crazies that limit their knowledge to the boundaries of Nairaland?

When I have bought my 2 cars..... before I buy this bicycle sha!

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by BamBamK: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
hehehehehheehhehehehe

egunmogaji2

u be typical ibadan man, savage responses full this thread but na this one crack me up pass

It’s like you’re not yet in the demographic that I cater to.

Hopefully things continue to improve in life for you.

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by greatstephenho(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2021
captainking:
the fact that you can't afford what he sells does not mean he does not sell.. Probably you have not met rich people before..
he is suffering from poverty,let's assume he has 500m in his account what is 1.5 rim to him.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims by drmuchin: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Friends, this car of mine is sitting on tires/rims that cost more than the car itself grin

Mogbe!
I cannor come and go and kill maself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To. Re-fill AC Gas / Lagos Seeks To Reduce Numbers Of Cars On Roads / 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.