Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) (48371 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
A good woman won’t just marry you for who you are now she will marry you for who you both can be. Find the right way to communicate and love and trust me you’ve found everything you will ever need from life

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Eze4tonyTc(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
love
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shm
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Endtimebro: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
This guy looks older than now and younger than when he is young. More is good oh.
His throwback coat is really end time
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't just get it when men say they appreciate a lady for standing by them when they were poor.

This idea reinforces the belief that women are always in it just for the money.

I guess this is just one of the major flaws of our modern day relationships.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
I know him. So he's now the SA to the governor? wow.
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by obioha24: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
This life is a journey indeed!!!?
Grab ur new infinix hot 5 lite now

InfinixHot 5 Lite (X559) 5.5-Inch HD (1GB, 16GB ROM) Android 7, 8MP + 5MP Dual SIM 3G Smartphone - Sandstone Black
Get it now at@
https:///2GGkMiq grin grin
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Daboomb: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
kullozone:
He's a pedophile na! It's obvious he'd have been fvcking the girl when she was a junior student. But assuming they caught him now, it'd have been a rape case, Meanwhile the junior student was enjoying his pennnis. This life sef!

Quote me and remain poor forever smiley

At least, rich people can still quote you! tongue tongue tongue

Seriously, this is nothing to be proud-of, that you have be abusing a girl placed under your trust....

It just shows Emeka has no moraality and is a scum.

BTW, is appointment as an S.A such a big deal? does it need special academic pedegree other than being a 'Lie' Mohammed?

The kind of evil we celebrate in this Nigeria, of recent ehn?
Where is that man that is selling thunder sef, make l order special one for this poster and the Emeka S.A. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by histemple: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
dtruth50:
common special advicer. how would governor's wife feels?

Special Adviser is a better appointment than Special Assistant.

Special Assistant is just like errand boys to the Governor and they don't have office. Not even the Senior Special Assistant is given an office.

I am really speechless that somebody is celebrating the appointment of a Special Assistant as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Coldfeets:
I don't just get it when men say they appreciate a lady for standing by them when they were poor.

This idea reinforces the belief that women are always in it just for the money.

I guess this is just one of the major flaws of our modern day relationships.

I don't get
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Simply put, you were not teaching her as at when she came to you. A service you were duly paid for.
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Adasun(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
"Tutorial" indeed!! angry
lols i think say na only me the think towards dat axis
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by ACE1010: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
What tutorial has joined together...... Let no man no man put asunder grin grin grin grin
I'm happy for you people... It's not finding a good partner!!
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE MATTERS. DID THEY HAVE SEX BEFORE....? MORALLY.......
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by prosnadis(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tutorial for ebonyi state university. He was mentoring new entrants. I know him, he is nice guy above all a Christian.
kullozone:
He's a pedophile na! It's obvious he'd have been fvcking the girl when she was a junior student. But assuming they caught him now, it'd have been a rape case, Meanwhile the junior student was enjoying his pennnis. This life sef!

Quote me and remain poor forever smiley
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by horia: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
If Nigeria was a decent country he would be trolled for leaving the noble profession of teaching to become an assistant thief but alas this is Nigeria the shithole, see the youths tapping into his "blessings" even pastors would create a "power packed crusade tagged, God locate me the way you located Emeka Asogwa"
Smh angry
if Nigeria were a decent country, politicians would not be called thieves.
#outofpoint
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Where are the foolish and gold digging girls that say they can't settle down with a broke guy, make Una come see the transformation here o

Them don forget say no condition is permanent

I can't settle down with a broke guy, just keep waiting a wealthy guy will come and marry you
Old age will meet you there
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
"Tutorial" indeed!! angry
hahahahaha! Bros,u see wetin I see?
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
histemple:

Special Adviser is a better appointment than Special Assistant.

Special Assistant is just like errand boys to the Governor and they don't have office. Not even the Senior Special Assistant is given an office.

I am really speechless that somebody is celebrating the appointment of a Special Assistant as an achievement.
Which one you achieve?

Ndi osochi egbu!
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Billionboi: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
If Nigeria was a decent country he would be trolled for leaving the noble profession of teaching to become an assistant thief but alas this is Nigeria the shithole, see the youths tapping into his "blessings" even pastors would create a "power packed crusade tagged, God locate me the way you located Emeka Asogwa"
Smh angry
My dear, I'm disappointed in him.
I know him very well,u used to sale motivational piece/cd to yr1 students on campus and i saw him then as a visionary man, didn't know he is just a hungry Dog barking 4recognitn
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Halo22: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
I know two of them one on one, the guy even later went into pastoring in order to make ends meet.
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by MrFly(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Omo see coat! This picture makes me remember Dolly Partons coat of many colourz
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
velai:
Is there any need thanking a woman for marrying you?
If she had left, you probably would have married a better woman.

All the same, God bless your family.

Exactly
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by komols856: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just remember this guy Emeka asogwa, we use to call him echo during my first degree period. he is very confident, eloquent speaker. he taught me English in one of his tutorials on campus. I am just happy for him.. bravo!!
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by EmmyOD(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Meeeeeen! I remember those days around 2013 when this man was hustling @ UNN, Nsukka campus from One hall to the other. He was tutored us @ NSLT hall, near cavar building.
Some lecturers were talking to him anyhow because he was a tutorialist and not a full-time lecturer, but they blow grammar like Obama. Congrats 2 him!
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by godwon01(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
He need to be investigated not celebrated. In a civili zed world ,that is the end of his career. He can still serve a jailed term becouse that girl then was under age. He need to bury his shame and keep quit now otherwise the whole world will ridicule him.U are a shame on the post U are holding.
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Exactly what I'm telling Christianah about my present condition. Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jochabed:
Everybody has a Bright future. You do not judge based on the Present. Proud of you two.
Exactly.I have an awesomely bright future. Some people that neglected others will see the wonders of God in future. God willing,they will be alive,hale and hearty.Do not look down on people when they have nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies / US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.