Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

See The Hilarious Comment Don Jazzy Dropped On Singer Rihanna’s Page… Lmao! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Hilarious Comment Don Jazzy Dropped On Singer Rihanna’s Page… Lmao! (403 Views)

Young Billionaire Jowizazaa Rains Money On Singer Kcee / Singer, Rihanna Flaunts Her Sexy Body As Poses In Sexy Lingerie. PHOTOS / Singer Rihanna Flaunts Her Dick Shaped Purse (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Comment Don Jazzy Dropped On Singer Rihanna’s Page… Lmao! by bossperry(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Don Jazzy is the boss of Mavin records but the hit maker is single and American singer Rihanna could be the best wife for him.
He has never made secret his crush on Rihanna and the Mavin boss doesn’t ever pass up an opportunity to get her attention on social media.

Rihanna shared a photo on Instagram of herself in a little black dress and Don Jazzy immediately jumped in to drop a hilarious comment.

He wrote: Awww this dress is nicer than the red one I told you to wear boo''.

Re: See The Hilarious Comment Don Jazzy Dropped On Singer Rihanna’s Page… Lmao! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Life is easy going jazzy. I like you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Music Video Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote4 / “it’s Disrespectful To Put Fela & I In The Same Sentence” / Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him #bbnaija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.