Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Heya By Brymo Review, Facts And Incredible Scenes (photos) You Missed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heya By Brymo Review, Facts And Incredible Scenes (photos) You Missed. (512 Views)

Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' / Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heya By Brymo Review, Facts And Incredible Scenes (photos) You Missed. by FadakaLouis(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
As a friend of mine who is a big enthusiast of African culture, the Black religion as they would call it, "a black man's biggest problem is another black man". A black man would fight for freedom only to kill another black man for a position after, that's why we have never gotten true independence, thats why it is easy for outsiders to poke-nose into our national business without any of as noticing it, we keep suffering the same fate under the context of FREEDOM!

Following the last (2018) Black History World Festival, which I would say is the biggest and most respected worldwide, which was also buttressed with renowned movie - Black Panther, it pains me to see some Nigerian's who have access to internet typing and posting rubbish against this mind blowing song of Nigerian Music Act, Brymo titled HEYA.

Click to continue reading - https://www.gbetutv.com/2018/04/heya-by-brymo-review-facts-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky : I Slay More Than Beyonce (pics) (vids) / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Harassed By SARS Officials Who Mistake Him For Yahoo Boy / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Having Fun In The Club With Davido Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.