Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigeria Entrepreneur To Help Boost Agriculture In Liberia - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Entrepreneur To Help Boost Agriculture In Liberia (308 Views)

Simple Farm Tools To Develop Agriculture In Nigeria / Rice Farmers Happy Over $1 Billion Approval To Boost Agriculture / Oando, Jv Partners Boost Agriculture In Host Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Entrepreneur To Help Boost Agriculture In Liberia by Adieza(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
A Nigerian entrepreneur and development advocate Aroms Aigbehi has announced he will be visiting Liberia to help them revolutionize their agriculture.
He announced this on his Facebook wall writing:
I will be leading a delegation of Aroms Farms and Agric Power Foundation to visit Liberia soon based on official government invitation to the country. The people of liberia are hungry to transform their country using agriculture.
I personally believe the country can tripple her GDP in 5 years through agriculture. One of my executable ideas alone can return $16 billion to the country yearly within 5 years. I will be very pleased to invest my time and energy in the development of Liberia and see that country develop their huge agricultural potentials.
One of my goal in life is to see at least ONE African country transform into a powerhouse. I believe Liberia can do this because of the small population and the large landmass relative to the population.
The country has gone through a lot and I think with the right leadership and executable ideas they are ready to start the engine and power the country further.
You might recall that President George Weah of Liberia visited Nigeria shortly after his inauguration to attract Nigerian investors and government support.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=357000564806058&id=158338594672257

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Platform To Buy And Sell Farm Produce / Video Adverts Can Boost Your Farm Profit / Rice Farmers, Millers Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.