Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (44763 Views)

LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try / How I Won N452,500 In Lottonigeria Jackpot With #5000 Stake / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by Vince77(m): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Leak your sex video.

Na joke o

A joke yea but sounds like a great idea.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by Coldfeets: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
I am being realistic here try doing any of those business with 5k and come and share your result.
Forget the hype we know the truth and the truth is far below the hype.
So 5k can buy domain and hosting for affiliate marketing ? lol what of the money for campaigns abi na free campaign you go use make money for affiliate marketing.
Membership site like a forum will cost you a lot because you have to buy a big hosting plan which may cost more than 80 dollars and other materials for use.
Information marketing requires a good landing page and money to run a campaign and you believe 5k can do all that.
Drop shipping will requires a website, Facebook fan page and you have to run a paid campaign.
I can go on and on but just know this, op information is trash.

Ha ha ha.

The information is not trash.

It's a starting point.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by Vince77(m): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2018
SaintChukz:

There is no shortcut and easy way to grow followers on social media. Even as we speak, the algorithmic changes on the various social platforms are making it more and more difficult to grow organically. In other words, organic growth is dead on social media.

But if you want it fast and easy, your best bet is to engage in social media marketing otherwise known as social media advertising. But then what's your game plan. You'll need a strategy for attracting your target audience and this depends on the viability of your content plan, engagement levels, social provability, etc.

Don't let anyone deceive you with any abracadabra nonsense of growing automatically on social media. Even if it works for a while, it certainly won't last.

Thanks a lot. This really helped me.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by mirianjugrey(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Need extra cash apart from your allowance or monthly wages?
Want to make money and be financially independent?
Looking for something to invest into?
Extra money and other added benefits?
Try LONGRICH NIGERIA.. I am not good at overhyping.. invest as low as 35k ..and in less than a month see reasons to thank me later..
Join Global entrepreneurs...
Call 08022883924.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2018
Coldfeets:

Ha ha ha.

The information is not trash.

It's a starting point.
Starting point by not saying the reality. The guy man wan deceive as usual.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by Jsucre(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2018
prince3009:
Na wah o! How many times in a day will the same topic with the same content with different monikers grace FrontPage?

Bro, making money as a Nigerian online is hard. You need to bypass alot of hurdles like using a VPN, getting a valid US address etc. And for your info, popular sites like clickbank, fiverr, upwork don't pay satisfactorily.

hmmmm
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by top4: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
You talk sense. but as for me I prefer CPA program because its much more easier. No need to sell anything before you make money that's why I like it.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by thinkaxis(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Check my signature to learn how to be self employed working for yourself online. Benefit from aliexpress affiliate program and make steady commissions while promoting your store.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by FAPatriot(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Linzo:
Scammers ooo please run for their life, this thread has a connection of either bello, importexpert, etc. [/b]They are all thieves and scammers, [b]nobody should buy their fake eBook. A word is enough for the wise
Linzo:
Scammers ooo please run for their life, this thread has a connection of either bello, importexpert, etc. [/b]They are all thieves and scammers, [b]nobody should buy their fake eBook. A word is enough for the wise

Well maybe you're scared to lose money and I bet you don't have a personal business and I'm sure you're after free information. See nobody get it for free!

I've been into IMPORTATION since 2013 and I never regret it for once. I have a konga and Jumia store where I sell them....I won't say much but I'm willing to help convince you. find my contact online.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by Vicotu2009: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
prince3009:

I tell you! It's all about selling his eBook. I do an online job where I am made to do "online tasks" daily and earn about $60- $80 per day. Nigerians are not even allowed on the platform. You are given 3-4 slots every week which gets you the same amount.
Hi, please can you please tell me about this opportunity. Please thanks.
Re: 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira by Vicotu2009: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
top4:
You talk sense. but as for me I prefer CPA program because its much more easier. No need to sell anything before you make money that's why I like it.
Hi please can you tell me more about this CPA thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.