Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) (27626 Views)

Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

No be lie... I never get PVC.

The last time I went out to vote, na gun them. Take pursue us. I don't think I am ready for another election gun battle grin
Lol.

For Lagos?

You see why we need a change in the order ko? In this time and age, we no suppose dey fear to comot go vote.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by KushyKush: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.

For Lagos?

You see why we need a change in the order ko? In this time and age, we no suppose dey fear to comot go vote.

Yes oh... For ikorodu.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by yabatown: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
mosesjida:
Dis ex-convict of a bitch again...may dogs feast on her eye balls...sowore may she no put u 4 trouble ooo..she has psychiatric problems

Ex convict( Kemi Olunloyo) +Serial blackmailer(sowore) =speed train with no brakes
Nigeria has got to be a really pathetic country with these two misfits making a nuisance of themselves all over the place
At least she can always retire to PH prison

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Let's be honest, Osho did well. At least if we are to measure by Nigerian standards.

I know he derailed in his second tenure. But I know the changes he brought to bear. Especially for someone who saw Benin during the Igbinedion years and also during the Osho years.

You set get PVC so? undecided

I can't really be 'honest', I haven't visited his state---Before, during or after his reign. I saw his people always complaining per/second on social media, so I assumed he isn't doing a good job.

No, I don't. Where and how can I get one?
It'll be useful as a valid means of identification.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
mad people on the lose

Nigeria ntorrr
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
ol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
alsudaes1:
Late Gani Fawehinmi comes to mind

It will be difficult for an independent (non apc/pdp) candidate to win in present day Nigeria.
Not if they popular

Personally, I don't like his hairstyle, normal low cut will be better on him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Endorsement of the mad lady means, he's automatically lost!

Btw... the slogan, "Take it back". Take back what? What was never theirs, abi? grin grin grin
shop knuckle
Your head de dia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
visijo:
There was no item six??
which wan be item 6
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I can't really be 'honest', I haven't visited his state---Before, during or after his reign. I saw his people always complaining per/second on social media, so I assumed he isn't doing a good job.

Valid means of identification? embarassed

Voting nkó?

INEC offices across states are currently giving. So, just take your sexy self there and get one. I'll advice you do it now that you are kinda 'free'.

Trust you are fine now, kó?!

Osho's issues were more during his second stint. And sometimes, not every noise on social media is genuine. Going there by oneself may just change one's views about the issue(s) on ground.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Seun360:

At least Sowore didn't complain abi.............kini tie?

Kinla peperepe imu e.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Valid means of identification? embarassed

Voting nkó?

INEC offices across states are currently giving. So, just take your sexy self there and get one. I'll advice you do it now that you are kinda 'free'.

Trust you are fine now, kó?!

Osho's issues were more during his second stint. And sometimes, not every noise on social media is genuine. Going there by oneself may just change one's views about the issue(s) on ground.

Yes naww, isn't it a valid means of ID?
LOL @ 'free', I hope there won't be crowd and unnecessary protocols o. I can't stand the bureaucracy in government organisations.

Yea, getting better.

Alright then. I trust your judgement.
That must be after he acquired his foreign investment ba? grin
We haven't heard much of her/them recently.

Watching payporte games now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by hitchowoyemi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
alsudaes1:
Late Gani Fawehinmi comes to mind

It will be difficult for an independent (non apc/pdp) candidate to win in present day Nigeria.

I was at d conference and I confirmed the hairstyle, that alone can ruin his political ambition. Youths will take it back and the movement/revolution had begun, with or without Sowore. But I still love the fact that he kick started the process. Well done youths. Well done Progressives! Well done winners

Personally, I don't like his hairstyle, normal low cut will be better on him

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Just like we thought Oshimole of NLC would be same in government house?

Forget Papi, that one is always high... cheesy
ezzatly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
you can see sahara reporter is not that popular as .

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by hitchowoyemi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
yabatown:

Ex convict( Kemi Olunloyo) +Serial blackmailer(sowore) =speed train with no brakes
Nigeria has got to be a really pathetic country with these two misfits making a nuisance of themselves all over the place
At least she can always retire to PH prison
Nigerians still gotta listen to what they gotta say, and. filter out odds. BTW, being an ex-con in Nigeria doesn't necessarily mean that you were convicted in a fair manner, we all know that the whole system is messed up. Youths should just arise and snatch back power for sanity and not concentrate on shakushaku dance steps or legbegbe.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Let's be honest, Osho did well. At least if we are to measure by Nigerian standards.

I know he derailed in his second tenure. But I know the changes he brought to bear. Especially for someone who saw Benin during the Igbinedion years and also during the Osho years.

You set get PVC so? undecided
what did he do
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by oderemo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Birds of same trouble dey fly together
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by OriginalKogiboy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emmylyon:
*Nigerian Justice System:*
The Antelope was running like mad.
Elephant asked: Why are u running?
Antelope: They are arresting all goats.
Elephant: But you are not a goat?
Antelope: It will take at least 20 years to prove that in a Nigerian court!
*The Elephant started running �
lipsrsealed
funny
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by ifymadu: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Shows you don't know this guy called Sowore. Go and research him well b4 you talk. He's a good replacement for Gani.
Bros, the guy has shown that can be bought.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by philGeo(m): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Emmylyon:
lipsrsealed
You kill me with laugh.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by Pangea: 2:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Emmylyon:

lipsrsealed

Hahahah
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:20am On Apr 07, 2018
An Association of idiot who don't understand a toe and finger of politics
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2018
if he mistakenly wins,Saraki is in trouble
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Endoses Omoyele Sowore For President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Osho did a nice job in Edo state. He may not be perfect but his work are speaking for itself. Although there are many to be done, but obaseki would have less stress in working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Government Set To Ban Okada Riders / Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) / Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.