Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos (25724 Views)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by bigpicture001: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
it's not the road that killed him,its SPEED. speak kills!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by visijo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Reelmii:
how can he die, he jumped out
Nigerians lol..
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
Honda no be motor !!!! Speed with it at your own peril
before you post,please check if your brain is there!!!former minister of Kabiru died in a comfortable bullet prove Prada!!!is that suv also prone to accidents!!!i am sure u don’t have a bicycle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Reelmii: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emvico34:
embarassed one day, all these wicked leaders will enter plane and will never return .
and I pray that someone close to u will be part of the leaders then, so that all of them no go return together, make u see as e sweet to wish another person death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Chepos1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Na wa for the way Op take put the title like say na only bad road dey cause accident

E tire me too cef
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by FarahAideed: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Benz4pimp:
before you post,please check if your brain is there!!!former minister of Kabiru died in a comfortable bullet prove Prada!!!is that suv also prone to accidents!!!i am sure u don’t have a bicycle

It's bullet proof Prado not bullet prove prada..thank me later ...When I start to buy cars dash people you never fit buy better phone so shut it ... Nobody is your mate here on anything man .( and I have never bought aused car in my life or anyone I have gifted ).. Go and find people in your brain grade and pay grade to mess with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by shegzy08: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Am sorry to say but this looks like a car that has been dumped and used as waste bin by mechanics..I stand to be corrected though

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by FarahAideed: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Avedonn:

That's not Honda. it's Peugeot

That's a Honda accord

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by ogtavia(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
his name rings a bell...anyway,i know that road and I don't know why someone will be driving that fast along that small inner road...I perceive village people at work here...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Dwhyte(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wait first! I tot they said he survived Op with fake headlines cheesy
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by mikolo80: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emvico34:
embarassed one day, all these wicked leaders will enter plane and will never return .
story

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by mikolo80: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
chukwukahenry:
if only he had advocated for the construction of the road
abeg epp me tell dem
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by mikolo80: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
4kDdullard:
May it never be well with our politicians and their family wherever they go
wetin curse ever solve
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Printerscanner: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
jerexzy:
Apc government

your brother was president for 6 years, his other achievement apart from looting is the 2nd Niger Bridge Map on a big board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Chuks9000: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
visijo:
Did he die? Chai very fatal indeed..

What makes the fatal accident to be very?
Ie, y add very to the fatal? Any qualifying conditions?
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by visijo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chuks9000:

What makes the fatal accident to be very?
Ie, y add very to the fatal? Any qualifying conditions?
fallacy
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Printerscanner:

your brother was president for 6 years, his other achievement apart from looting is the 2nd Niger Bridge Map on a big board.

Zombie spotted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by tunjibadosnen: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
mod should remodify the topic to read;
"man died in fatal accident due to over speeding/village people..."
did the road suddenly slide when he got to that point?
bad roads is our national identity and yet we drive on them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by RALPHOW(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cross River State roads especially Calabar has never been this bad.
Two Professors ( Governor and Deputy Governor) can not maintain the good job of Donald Duke.
Just too bad

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Bestchisom(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
zinaunreal:
Good bye Good bye. Youre free from Nigeria
if he was a bad politician, i can gladly say Nigerians are free from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Reelmii:
how can he die, he jumped out

He jumped in to grave
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
I deal on scrab ... I want to buy the damage car , who will help me with the man's family
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by adonisgold: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
You are a goat sir.
4kDdullard:
May it never be well with our politicians and their family wherever they go
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by ogtavia(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

It's bullet proof Prado not bullet prove prada..thank me later ...When I start to buy cars dash people you never fit buy better phone so shut it ... Nobody is your mate here on anything man .( and I have never bought aused car in my life or anyone I have gifted ).. Go and find people in your brain grade and pay grade to mess with
how do I qualify to receive a car gift from you, kind sir?
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by pussygotlips: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
themosthigh:
In a sane country, he can sue the government for damages.
Chikini sense u no get
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Timothyoj(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=FarahAideed post=66484073]Honda no be motor !!!! Speed with it at your own peril[

You are talking my mind guy. I no gbadun that car at all....Honda.. undecided
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by 4kDdullard: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
adonisgold:
You are a goat sir.
e pain u wella grin grin grin grin grin go vent your frustration on your useless and cursed politicians wey cus ur poverty and misery.
U sound like person wey poverty and frustration don torment finish so tey u dey vex for everybody.
Please I no be one of the looters wey steal dey money wey government suppose use you help you .
If the suffarin too much find one transformer do justice to urself, better still snipper no too cost, I fit borrow u money to take buy am.Naija population too much so e go help wella if u contribute to save the situation. Thank u sir! angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by 4kDdullard: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
mikolo80:
wetin curse ever solve
dem go dey die one after the other
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by lonelydora: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

Stop this. Toyota nko? Have you seen where Sienna or Camry had an accident?
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

lets just say he was unlucky, driven from caly to abj in a civic and end of discussion no issues if you know what ur doing and are patient with other motorists.

journey takes 10hrs at least and you ve got to br patient with the bad spots especially from ugep to ogoja
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Avedonn:

That's not Honda. it's Peugeot

its a honda, 2003- 2005
Re: Man Killed In Fatal Car Accident Due To Bad Road In Cross River State. Photos by SwacoBlackPope: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
RIP and respect to the dead.
Going by the post, Bad road should not be the main reason for the accident, but human factor.

Let's drive with more care.... Driving is a very serious business and should be viewed as such.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al / Tanker Explodes At Old Ife Road Ibadan, Destroying Lots Of Properties (video) / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.