Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

AIMS Global Same As MMM - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AIMS Global Same As MMM (1761 Views)

A New Mmm / Make Your Phone Your Money Making Machine MMM / Is Npower Program Going To Crash Like MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIMS Global Same As MMM by Judasmedia: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is the fourth post I am making on Nairaland. And as always, it is based on personal research. Today, I am going to expose the silent "MMM-look alike in Nigeria." It comes under the guise of AIMS Global, a company owned by a filipino millionaire with headquatters in Manila Philippines. Maria Lilibeth S Bandol, a business coach of the Aliance In Motion Inc. Philippines, is the lead recruiter for Nigeria and Fiji and very recently, Europe. Her main interest has been Nigerians for the past few years. Recently she has an increasing target on citizens from the Fiji Islands and Europe. She is one of many such agents employed by her boss, a multimillionnaire who made his wealth by using a multilevel marketing scheme selling allegedly natural herbs fancifully packaged to look modern and scientific. These meds although have found their way (under extremely irregular circumstances) into the Philippines drug guide for marketing purposes. The Filipino elites do not take these drugs and the marketing of these drugs in the Philippines are not as advanced as what is being done in most African countries and recently, by some selected countries in Europe. As a marter of fact, these meds are not used in the Philippines due to several false and unscientific claims by their manufacturer.

Lilibeth, resident in block 15 lot 8 Phase O Francisco Homes San Jose Del Monte in Bulaca, Philippines, operates several accounts on facebook one of which is MLSB Santos. She uses feminine charm, religion and endless promises she has no intention of fulfilling to convince especially Africans to join her scheme. Their usual pick up lines is "Do you have the ambition to retire young?" Then from there she pushes her endless streams of enticing promises. Her aim as well as those of her cohorts is to lure unsuspecting victims into investing with her fraudulent company. They spend days searching for victims on facebook using several techniques and hiding under several acronyms. Once she gets an unsuspecting victim, she encourages them, after earning their trust, to lure there families and friends to also join the fake venture. Failure to abide by this, and she will abandon the now helpless victim, whose money she has she goes in search of new victims. This is the best piece of advise I can render to anyone investing in this scheme, "they are interested in your money! These are happy-go-lucky lazy people using fake promises to dupe people of their hard earned money!" Please pass the information to your friends. AIMS Global is as fake as fake can get!
Judas!

Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by Sleekyzee99: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is actually supposed to be a Front page material.
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by xamuel17(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Frontpage material
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by HallaDaTruth: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
I have taken several health supplements . Of all the ones i have taken AIM is the most useless, it doesn't work . The only thing good about them is their chocolate and coffee

3 Likes

Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by wisino1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Not only aim there are many of this multi level marketing scam in Nigeria....I don't blame them I blame our country Nigeria they will always find breeding ground here because they know we don't a policy and institutions that can check them. Funny enough most of there product are not certified by nafdac but you see it everywhere claiming to cure almost everything and they are expensive even when they are not working

1 Like

Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sad
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by Kwenty: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Another of such scam company is PIUNI technology company. They claim to have communication products that is non existent and keep registering unsuspecting citizens to the platform.
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by uckennety(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
I have taken several health supplements . Of all the ones i have taken AIM is the most useless, it doesn't work . The only thing good about them is their chocolate and coffee

I talk am that coffee and chocolate is awesome

Apart that the rest is useless

2 Likes

Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by kalu61(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
true
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by kalu61(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
I experienced it when a Filipino lady added me up on fb and started playing phycological games. She will be the last to say good night and first to wake me up. When she go fed up, no bi person tell am to find her square root
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by vision2050: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na so one ediot want to scam me.

3 Likes

Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by obonujoker(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol... this lady is actually my friend of Facebook.... grin... buh she don tire though, wen I no answer her AIMS global call....
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by iheartellah(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
vision2050:
Na so one ediot want to scam me.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by Donpresh95(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
If you want to cheat a black man, let a white man snap pics holding your product. Viola, your product will be accepted
Re: AIMS Global Same As MMM by ojialo(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Kwenty:
Another of such scam company is PIUNI technology company. They claim to have communication products that is non existent and keep registering unsuspecting citizens to the platform.
I was a victim.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Trainees / Job Vacancies In Zain / Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.