Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Urgent Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help (573 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / Nestle Supply Chain Graduate Trainee,2018.urgent Help / Urgent! Help Confirm If Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by yankison(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please anyone that can help me with an application for the position of software assistant to the general overseer redeemed Christian Church of God .... I was told to bring my application and I really don't know where to start ... So I think people that are familiar with this kind of job application can help . I'm ready to pay
Re: Urgent Help by yankison(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Someone can't get help from nairaland again this days . Only bbnaija threads
Re: Urgent Help by bujebudanu1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
How much u go pay.my mum issa national usher

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help by yankison(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2019
bujebudanu1:
How much u go pay.my mum issa national usher

Please can she help me get a job
Re: Urgent Help by Bizmagnet: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2019
yankison:
Please anyone that can help me with an application for the position of software assistant to the general overseer redeemed Christian Church of God .... I was told to bring my application and I really don't know where to start ... So I think people that are familiar with this kind of job application can help . I'm ready to pay
Your message isn't clear.Software Assistant to Pastor Adeboye or Software Assistant in the church? Anyway, whichever way, just take your CV with application letter detailing your experince and projects as a Software Developer and submt to your source.

(1) (Reply)

Van Sales Rep Job / ADMISSION: Masters Program At The American University Of Nigeria / Efcc Recuritment 2018 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.