Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages (15571 Views)

Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / [BREAKING] Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages / Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
That's good for LIE Muhammed
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by saintol(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
If there is anything that I am tired of, it is this country. See their mouth
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Gavel(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is junk journalism. It isn't enough to state that the PDP Chairman has sued the Information Minister for libel. In which court registry was the said suit filed and in which judicial division? What day was it filed? What are the reliefs sought? To which Judge has it been assigned? When is it adjourned to and for what business on the said day?
Until these info are provided I will not comment on the substance of something I'm not sure actually exists. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by BabaO2: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cjrane2:
Good.

This case should run it's full course. Let La I and those assassinating people's characters for playing BUHARI anti PDP politics know this isn't. Acceptable.
This is abuse of court process. Probably the lawyer is his friend for no legal fees. Did he collect money or not?, mind you Lai is a lawyer, he knows implications of water he says.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by asawanathegreat(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
I pity Secondus, do u think suing Lai Lai Mohammed in this regime can change that list of looters? Be careful with APC oooo
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by skytouch2(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
I think this is a perfect time for PDP to ensure lai Muhammad is jailed for all the lies he had fed this nation with. If secondus is so sure he had nothing to hide, he and PDP must ensure lai and APC pay dearly for this .
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by BabaO2: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Iranu, even Evans has something to proof in Nigeria court

1 Like

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Coldfeets: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Liar Mohammed included PDP Chairs name to play politics with it knowing how gullible and foolish some Nigerians are. He knows that some people believe anything whether it is a lie or not without thinking twice. So he used that as a propaganda tool to deceive the gullibles

Do you believe this nonsense you just said?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by jrusky(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
1.5bn This is too small I was expecting the good for nothing old lair to be hit with 5billion or more.

Let the case goes to court I want the master old liar to be disgrace.

I guess some fools a believer of fools will started shouting Secondus is a looter and I have be asking them to proof a single so called looter beyond doubt up till now no proof than media and NL apc rats blablabla.
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Robisky001(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is a good time to be a lawyer.
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Progressive1: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Liar Mohammed included PDP Chairs name to play politics with it knowing how gullible and foolish some Nigerians are. He knows that some people believe anything whether it is a lie or not without thinking twice. So he used that as a propaganda tool to deceive the gullibles

Lai Mohammed have never deceived anybody mind you it was base on facts

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Progressive1: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
BabaOwen:
That's good for LIE Muhammed

The national should face the reality he said he sue Lai Mohammed all this are media trial
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Progressive1: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
skytouch2:
I think this is a perfect time for PDP to ensure lai Muhammad is jailed for all the lies he had fed this nation with. If secondus is so sure he had nothing to hide, he and PDP must ensure lai and APC pay dearly for this .

So is it secondus that will jailed Lai Mohammed this is just a laughing stock, Jonathan of this world that we all know that he stole he has not been jailed you must be dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Progressive1: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
asawanathegreat:
I pity Secondus, do u think suing Lai Lai Mohammed in this regime can change that list of looters? Be careful with APC oooo

Who is secondus because his name was mentioned he now want run to court by saying he has sue Lai Mohammed , former president of South Africa was in court I think Nigerians should learn nobody is bigger than the law

1 Like

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Biodun556(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
After apologizing to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Printerscanner:

2023 is a long time ooo. And when he leaves with Buhari in 2023, one of his friends from the South-West will be president again and Lie Mohammed will return as Ambassador for 8 years. You've got a very long time to wait.
its only in your dreams that buhari and apc would rule nigeria till 2023

1 Like

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by OlaPhils(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
liar Mohammed needed to be taught some lesson
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by bolajoko007: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Only in Nigeria are criminals emboldened to steal with impunity. Today, Jacob Zuma, immediate past President of SA was in court on corruption charges. It's a matter of time, the likes of Secondus and his gangs of robbers shall have their days in court.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Ripama: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
so, because he sued him now means he didn't collect d money. It is only in Nigeria where d corrupts are not ashamed to even challenge d allegations. Whiteman will resign wtout hesitation, once things around him seem not right. Even wt obvious evidence, our shameless polithieves will argue boldly both on media n in court. Everything is wrong wt this country abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by smirn(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
You are one of the gullibles. It's good all the PDP thieves go to court and prove the government wrong this time. They will surely drag themselves to condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Duru009(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
It will certainly not see the light of the day!
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Thesia(f): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
So what is reining now is looters list...
Just remember to include everyone in ur party lie Mohammed, because none of u snakes are innocent...
Bunch of thief's.....
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Pascal181: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lie mohammed has come to d end of his lies
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by ihatesycophant(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2018
The funny thing, he'll be the one to go withdraw the case again.
I'm 100percent sure, he'll be the one to later pay Lai Mohammed for want of evidence and frivolous suit.
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by fgsamuel(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2018
bgossipnaija:
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Uche Secondus, has dragged the Minister of Information and Culture, Mr Lai Mohammed, to court for defamation of character.

A media aide to the PDP National Chairman, Ike Abonyi, revealed this in a statement on Friday.

Mr Mohammed had mentioned Mr Secondus in the list of those who allegedly looted the nation’s treasury, alleging that the PDP National Chairman collected received N200million from the former National Security Adviser (NSA).

In his reaction, Secondus had through his lawyer, Mr Emeka Etiaba, denied collecting any money from the former NSA.

He had consequently asked the minister to immediately retract his name on the list and demanded a public apology and payment of N1.5b damages within 48 hours.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/04/justin-alleged-looters-list-secondus.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-2PRSuRptT4g/WsenILRauaI/AAAAAAAAOBk/omfwAuPQ2Qk6SjcJQ72kKtEreKbS0tmxQCLcBGAs/s640/Secondus-Mohammed.jpg[/img]

Meanwhile, the former President of South Korea has been sentenced to 24 years in prison over charges of corruption. In thesame vein, Jacob Zuma, whose statue we spend quantifiable millions to erect is also facing charges of corruption.

But what do we do in Nigeria? We release lists - our old politicians release lists and start throwing shades. The ignoramus youths start taking sides on the ethnic lines. We simply do not think this is all symptoms of an insane clime.
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by maxzzo1(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
One question I wanna ask is, why was Secondus name not mentioned all this years why now
Re: Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages by asawanathegreat(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Progressive1:

Who is secondus because his name was mentioned he now want run to court by saying he has sue Lai Mohammed , former president of South Africa was in court I think Nigerians should learn nobody is bigger than the law
my broda am not in support of him oo, am only saying his suit will not se the light of the day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N30,000 Minimum Wage: Salivating Workers Await End To Waiting Game / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through / Obi Moves To Intervene In Labour Party Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.