Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Naomi Campbell Hang Out with Wizkid, Davido And Others In Lagos (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Hang Out with Wizkid, Davido And Others In Lagos (see Photos) (1595 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Campbell Hang Out with Wizkid, Davido And Others In Lagos (see Photos) by Genloaded: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2018

Naomi Campbell visited Nigeria for the Arise Fashion Week and she is already found hanging out Wizkid, Davido and other celebrities of the league.

Photos of the model with the president, Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari stormed the net and is still on the viral stage, later on she was spotted with some young talented Nigerian dancers Dream Catchers from Ikorudu which their dance video she uploaded on a instagram hours ago. Naomi took to her instagram account to share the beautiful photos of herself with Wizkid and othehanging out somewhere in Lagos with the caption “#Homecoming #Lagos @wizkidayo, thank you for being so kind to my Angela @DreamCatchersda”.

See Photos Below: –

Click Here To See More Photo

Click Here To See More Photo
Re: Naomi Campbell Hang Out with Wizkid, Davido And Others In Lagos (see Photos) by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wizkid My Man...

Food is done
Re: Naomi Campbell Hang Out with Wizkid, Davido And Others In Lagos (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2018

Davido Suddenly Looks Like One Boy In My Area That Smokes Pawpaw leaves
Re: Naomi Campbell Hang Out with Wizkid, Davido And Others In Lagos (see Photos) by Genloaded: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:

Davido Suddenly Looks Like One Boy In My Area That Smokes Pawpaw leaves

Lol.....

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In New Instagram Photo / Money Speaking!! Rapper The Game Flaunts His Fleet Of Exotic Matching Red Cars A / Top 8 RICHEST Female Artists In Nigeria And Net Worth 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.