Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Miracle And Nina Get Into A Fight #bbnaija (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle And Nina Get Into A Fight #bbnaija (video) (1013 Views)

Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video) / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle And Nina Get Into A Fight #bbnaija (video) by made4naija(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Big brother Niaja housemate Nina and her in-house lover Miracle had a little disagreement in the house yesterday.

The couple who have arguably been one of the favorite, have been very respectful to each since they hit it off at the start of the current big brother naija show.

Reacting to the news, some of their fans appear to be picking sides while others are of the opinion that they will find a way to sort things out between themselves.

Watch the video below;

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/miracle-and-nina-get-into-a-fight-bbnaija-video/

Re: Miracle And Nina Get Into A Fight #bbnaija (video) by NIJJAking(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity
Re: Miracle And Nina Get Into A Fight #bbnaija (video) by veli1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
In The Fight, Whose Eye Was Plucked Out, Whose Nose Was Broken And Whose Jaws Was Dislocated?
BTW,Ehen Dat Reminds Me, Pls Help Me In Fastin & Prayers because Yesterday Around 1pm, I Went 2 Drink Water Frm D Stream & As I Was About 2 Finish Drinkin, The Water Got Stucked In Between My Teeth, I Attempted 2 Remuv It Severally But To No Avail. Now, I'm Considerin Travellin 2 India 4 D Water 2 Be Remuvd By Highly Professional Doctors. So Pls Pray 4 My Quick Recovery. Tnks cool
Re: Miracle And Nina Get Into A Fight #bbnaija (video) by Ask4diva(f): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
What caused d fight? Pls give full gist

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: SEE Nigerians Reaction To Rico’s Eviction / Instagram Comedian Lasisi Elenu Celebrates His Birthday With New Pictures / Tobi And Alex In Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.