Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) (2164 Views)

Uche Ebere Agu's 1992 Throwback Photo When She Newly Got Married / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi Everyone,

How are you and How was the week? I hope it’s a perfect one for us all. May this coming week meet us all Hale.

Ehn Ehn! To the business of the day! One of my friend showed me this picture and told me it was when Jay Z and Beyonce Visited Ilorin to commission one road named after him that they took the picture.

And now am finding it so hard to disagree, but have not heard it from anywhere that Jay Z visited Nigeria talkless of Going to Ilorin with Beyonce.

Imagine! See the local Ilorin girl sitting behind Jay Z and Beyonce � I Swear if this thing is photoshopped, I give it up for the designer.. So Perfect I must say.

See Photos below
https://nairatrend.com.ng/photo-of-the-day-jay-z-beyonce-photo-when-they-visited-ilorin-real-or-photoshopped/
Re: Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) by forreelinc(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hi Everyone,

How are you and How was the week? I hope it’s a perfect one for us all. May this coming week meet us all Hale.

Ehn Ehn! To the business of the day! One of my friend showed me this picture and told me it was when Jay Z and Beyonce Visited Ilorinto commission one road named after him that they took the picture.

And now am finding it so hard to disagree, but have not heard it from anywhere that Jay Zvisited Nigeria talkless of Going to Ilorin with Beyonce.

Imagine! See the local Ilorin girl sitting behind Jay Z and Beyonce � I Swear if this thing is photoshopped, I give it up for the designer.. So Perfect I must say.

Re: Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) by gratefulheart(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
They were in ilorin when Bukola named a street after him.

muhamad9582:

Hi Everyone,

Ehn Ehn! To the business of the day! One of my friend showed me this picture and told me it was when Jay Z and Beyonce Visited Ilorin to commission one road named after him that they took the picture.

And now am finding it so hard to disagree, but have not heard it from anywhere that Jay Z visited Nigeria talkless of Going to Ilorin with Beyonce.

See Photos below
https://nairatrend.com.ng/photo-of-the-day-jay-z-beyonce-photo-when-they-visited-ilorin-real-or-photoshopped/
Re: Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
[center][/center]
gratefulheart:
They were in ilorin when Bukola named a street after him.

(1) (Reply)

Nina Captured In Just Bathroom Towel While Sampling Some Skincare Products / Peggy Ovire Celebrated By Regina Daniels,ay And Others For Her Birthday (photos) / See The Cake She Ordered Vs What Was Delivered  (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.