Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion (1965 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
If Bukola Saraki decides to run for the elective post of President would you vote for him?

For me, I would vote for him. He's the savior Nigeria need now.
He is both proactive and efficient.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
You seriously need brain formating or factory reset.. Kai sarki or saraki are u guys adicted to currupt politicians?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
bozzyjoan:
You seriously need brain formating or factory reset.. Kai sarki or saraki are u guys adicted to currupt politicians?

Oga, believe APC propaganda at your own peril.

Is Saraki more corrupt than Buhari

What corrupt offense has Saraki being indicted of??

CCT trial was a plot by incompetent plotters to smear Saraki and we know it!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by SternProphet: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please we need to use our intellect creatively. Stop mental timidity and people leading you by the nose. Because someone looks young and acts modern does not make him good. Bukola Saraki practices an old type of politics inherited from his father, holding Kwara State in subjection. They use mosque establishments and Imams paid heavily to propagandist and promote cult of personality. The man is hopelessly corrupt and one of those who thinks Nigeria is their footstool.
Please liberate your selves from people like these.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
SternProphet:

Which other 'popular politician' with a near average governance credibility would you rather suggest we put ourselves under his yoke?

Sorry for earlier not mentioning that I do not consider Saraki to be a wholly saint in the dubiosity of Nigeria's kleptocracy.

But in the absent of any order popular character of near rating, Saraki appears to be a Godsent of the moment to uplift the spirit of the nation and keep it moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
The man in question in quite a controversial figure in Nigeria's political sphere.

What would he do to change this perception about him?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
BlacSmit:
The man in question in quite a controversial figure in Nigeria's political sphere.

What would he do to change this perception about him?

Controversies cannot be separated from a political character in public space.

A man must possess a unique line of thought in other to separate himself from other existing entities.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by slimfit1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
No way
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
slimfit1:
No way

So you prefer buhari, right?

Hmmm, good thinking for the country indeed.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by REBREED(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is within his right to aspire for watever he wishes to! I wish "goodlock"
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by REBREED(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is within his right to aspire for watever he wishes to! I wish him "goodlock"
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by fk001(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dead on arrival cheesy grin
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
The OP is high on cheap drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by WizzPoll: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
I love Saraki

he is a modern leader with a large heart. a better man than most leaders in Nigeria today

I will vote him anytime anyday
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by slimfit1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
givan:

So you prefer buhari, right?

Hmmm, good thinking for the country indeed.

I don't mind Saraki has no record that says he is fit to lead look at Kwara state nothing in that state shows that he has common sense.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by mikolo80: 2:37am On Apr 07, 2018
bozzyjoan:
do you have another candidate
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by mikolo80: 2:39am On Apr 07, 2018
SternProphet:
Please we need to use our intellect creatively. Stop mental timidity and people leading you by the nose. Because someone looks young and acts modern does not make him good. Bukola Saraki practices an old type of politics inherited from his father, holding Kwara State in subjection. They use mosque establishments and Imams paid heavily to propagandist and promote cult of personality. The man is hopelessly corrupt and one of those who thinks Nigeria is their footstool.
liberate how.
people are hungry.
He shares rice
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by mikolo80: 2:40am On Apr 07, 2018
givan:

Which other 'popular politician' with a near average governance credibility would you rather suggest we put ourselves under his yoke?

Sorry for earlier not mentioning that I do not consider Saraki to be a wholly saint in the dubiosity of Nigeria's kleptocracy.

But in the absent of any order popular character of near rating, Saraki appears to be a Godsent of the moment to uplift the spirit of the nation and keep it moving forward.
that's how buhari and gej were godsent

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by mikolo80: 2:41am On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:

I don't mind Saraki has no record that says he is fit to lead look at Kwara state nothing in that state shows that he has common sense.
and katsina does?
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by slimfit1(m): 3:56am On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
and katsina does?

We would rather continue with him. It is better than to go and start with another idiot that would sugar coat everything. He has the power in Nigeria to fix things make things better but he is behind everything wrong with Nigeria that man called Saraki. If i have half of what Saraki has Nigeria would have been a better place.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by mikolo80: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:

We would rather continue with him. It is better than to go and start with another idiot that would sugar coat everything. He has the power in Nigeria to fix things make things better but he is behind everything wrong with Nigeria that man called Saraki. If i have half of what Saraki has Nigeria would have been a better place.
we also prefer to continue than start with another idiot
gej had all the power and did nothing.
Mouth is easy to make
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by slimfit1(m): 4:09am On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
we also prefer to continue than start with another idiot
gej had all the power and did nothing.
Mouth is easy to make

I was part of the people that supported him 2011 he got there by accident the man could not control his bed room how is he going to manage a country.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
The OP is high on cheap drugs.

Bro, just a personal opinion. You can take your insults some where else. Thank you.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:

I was part of the people that supported him 2011 he got there by accident the man could not control his bed room how is he going to manage a country.

It wasn't your fault you supported him. Which other candidate would out had voted for at that time?

The truth is, in most elections we're not given enough choice to decide from. Elections in Nigeria goes like this; pick between two evils. And that's not our fault.

Where it becomes our fault is when we see a man who is likely to change the political landscape of the country and we choose to ignore him because he isn't a saint.

We can't get saints at this stage to lead the Nation, being that the men who have decided the past had isolated those that intend to change the game. What we hope for now is less shades of the same color, till we get to the brighter colors.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by slimfit1(m): 4:52am On Apr 07, 2018
givan:

It wasn't your fault you supported him. Which other candidate would out had voted for at that time?

The truth is, in most elections we're not given enough choice to decide from. Elections in Nigeria goes like this; pick between two evils. And that's not our fault.

Where it becomes our fault is when we see a man who is likely to change the political landscape of the country and we choose to ignore him because he isn't a saint.

We can't get saints at this stage to lead the Nation, being that the men who have decided the past had isolated those that intend to change the game. What we hope for now is less shades of the same color, till we get to the brighter colors.

True but Saraki NO way give us someone with with leadership qualities Saraki has fraudulent qualities part of what got him there in the first place never trust a man like that. If a man earned his fortune from the struggle of poor people he is a man to keep away from Aso Rock.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:
If a man earned his fortune from the struggle of poor people he is a man to keep away from Aso Rock.

Then none is truly qualified for leadership in Nigeria if we sincerely consider other option.

I reckon in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is made king.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by ashjay001(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2018
givan:

Then none is truly qualified for leadership in Nigeria if we sincerely consider other option.

I reckon in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is made king.

Na wa o! But, I expect ur principal to be able to afford many more sycophants like u, to flood ds thread with endorsement of his candidacy?tongue

If u truly want change, u should be championing Sowore. Though, his news site, has been spreading too much fake news, recently, which exposes an error of judgement we can't afford in ds country again.

From a private citizen to a political figure, Saraki has not been able to extricate himself from corrupt tendencies. Imagine an opposition, mounting d kind of media attack, launched by gej against pmb, on saraki? U go fear, d kind of sordid details, that will erupt!

D guy just no know shame sha. Abacha's, dictatorship, will be child's play, by d time saraki is thru with us angry
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2018
bozzyjoan:

Maybe he's paid to post this rubbish.
Of all the demons sucking Nigeria dry he chose the worst.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2018
givan:

Oga, believe APC propaganda at your own peril.

Is Saraki more corrupt than Buhari

What corrupt offense has Saraki being indicted of??

CCT trial was a plot by incompetent plotters to smear Saraki and we know it!
At least people don't kneel down before they speak to buhari, u didn't know Saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2018
[s]
IamaNigerianGuy:

Saraki cheque forgery 1991

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2012/10/10/forgery-what-prosecution-needs-to-establish/

Forgery of Rules Of Senate 2015
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/forgery-fg-set-press-fresh-charges-saraki-ekweremadu-individually/

Looting Societe Generale Bank
http://saharareporters.com/2008/07/06/how-saraki-others-looted-societe-generale-bank-nigeria-%E2%80%A2-over-n1b-looted

Looting Kwara State
http://www.lawyard.ng/how-senate-president-bukola-saraki-looted-kwara-state/

Illegal Assets and False Declaration
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191783-exclusive-inside-the-n10billion-assets-saraki-declared-as-governor.html

Involvement in illegal transfers of cash
http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/10/senate-president-saraki-admits-his-dss-detail-masterminded-robbery-n310-million-bureau-de

Collussion with DSS
http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/03/revealed-why-dss-tries-hard-exonerate-saraki-over-n310m-robbed-his-security-aides-0

Looting the Senate with Jumbo allowances
https://www.informationng.com/2017/09/508407.html

Saraki pardoned political thug and assassin whose death sentence was upheld by by Supreme court
http://newsrescue.com/how-nigerias-senate-president-bukola-saraki-freed-sentenced-killers-on-death-row/

I advice you to go and change your opinion
[/s]

Free your mind and think for yourself!

Don't let tinubu propaganda control your line of thought.

Most of these article are mere sponsored propaganda.

Imaginative writings from sponsored journalists.
Re: Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Maybe he's paid to post this rubbish.
Of all the demons sucking Nigeria dry he chose the worst.

I can as well say buhari & tinubu has paid you for your negative contributions to this thread.

Lol...how can I think lower than you wink

Grow up man! No be everybody be BMCs. Some get job and real life too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; Expect More Deaths If Cattle Ranches Are Not GIVEN - AUDU OGBE / Dino Melaye Before 2015 Elections Vs Now / Corrupt Senator Giving Award To EFCC Magu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.