Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife (1648 Views)

Help On What My Friend Need To Do / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by yk2018: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
My married friend was complaining to me today in the office that whenever he make love with his wife the sperm do come out after ejaculation,they have done test and scan they are testify okay, he is bother and he needs solutions to go about it, they just got married, please doctors in the house can help with a solution, because problem share is problem solve,

cc,,RoyalRoy cc, Lalasticlala,cc Rocktation
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by yk2018: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
I will show him this post tomorrow solutions are welcome on are to going about it,what should be the cause, thanks
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by madridguy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tell your friend to visit another hospital or go for herbs.
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by Olalan(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
How can sperm coming out of the woman be regarded as normal? If its droplest no issuess but all, Let them visit a reputable fertility clinic for proper diagnosis and treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by LadySarah: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmm,like staph and hormonal imbalance,street traders and herbal practitioners has made it an anomaly for sperm to come out frm a woman's vagina.

Is it normal? Yes,cos the woman just needs less than a drop to fertilise her eggs and besides sperm is a fluid and should typically run from the higher to lower level depending on the womans position.It isnt a magnet snd happens with all women.

Pls see a gynaecologist to run tests to ascertain what the problem is not hiding under your friend said even when it is you.

You can try more of the missionary position and let her raise her legs up after you ejaculate for some time so they can swim in.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by chocolatemom(f): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
There's nothing wrong with your friend and his wife.the wife's vaginal walls might still be very tight hence the reason why his sperms flows out after sex.if they are worried about getting pregnant the wife can hang her legs for few minutes after sex before cleaning up so the sperms can flow into her vagina for fertilization to take place.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by Ikoremi: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Try this.

Tell your friend to put a pillow underneath her buttocks during intercourse in a missionary position, he should push deeper into his wife when he is about ejaculate and lay still for sometime on top of her while making sure he does not throw the weight of his upperbody on her.

Afterwards, he should pull out slowly. Then observe of the issue persist. If it does, he should consult some elders/herbalist to give you some concoction for it.

NB: Some amount of semens often trickle out after intercourse but not excessively.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by sekundosekundo: 5:58am On Apr 07, 2018
chocolatemom:
There's nothing wrong with your friend and his wife.the wife's vaginal walls might still be very tight hence the reason why his sperms flows out after sex.if they are worried about getting pregnant the wife can hang her legs for few minutes after sex before cleaning up so the sperms can flow into her vagina for fertilization to take place.

Or the man shouldn't be in a hurry to withdraw his STAFF OF MOSSES after ejaculatum cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by yk2018: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalasticlala please help move to front page to get more solutions,help a brother, thanks
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by emilyone(f): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Its either the wife has a blocked Fallopian tubes or the husband is suffering from a low sperm count.
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by light101: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Op, tell him to put pillows under his wife bumbum to raise the nunu up during the act and knack him wife hard and deep. After pouring everything in, he should not bring out him small machine immediately ohhhhh. He should stay put like 1minute.

Let him do this for like a month especially early in the morning between 4-5am. I can tell u that within the space of two months, him wife belle go begin deyy big small small.

Enjoy ur honeymoon now that those cutie never show up ohhhhh
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by Chubhie: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Interesting.
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by LadySarah: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
emilyone:
Its either the wife has a blocked Fallopian tubes or the husband is suffering from a low sperm count.

Ohuzuo Omazuo
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by kapelvej: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Please it is perfectly normal
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by baby124: 3:13am On Apr 08, 2018
It’s normal. The sperm is just following the natural law of gravity. The ones that will swim to impregnate the woman however will get to their destination.
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by yk2018: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
I will show him the comments tomorrow at work,so that he can work on it,i will bring the testimony back to testify...
Re: My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 5:13am On Apr 09, 2018
Married complaining to “a singleton”?
To come gossip on NL?
Very good! grin

OP, why dunnyoo go and show him how to “ejaku” well?grin

(1) (Reply)

A Forever Lifetime Investment! / Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You / I Think My Family Is My Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.