Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Help On What My Friend Need To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help On What My Friend Need To Do (1388 Views)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On What My Friend Need To Do by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please nairalanders I need your help for this my girl her name is Rofiyat,23 years old, living in ondo state, but she is from Ilorin Kwara state.

it was earlier this year I packed into my new shop in my area that we became friends,
her father is an Alfa,also practising all this traditional herbalist.

so her father want her to marry another Alfa in Kaduna, without her consent,infact they have chosen a date for the nikkah(wedding) meanwhile this my friend did not know what they are up to.
so the Alfa in Kaduna state now upload the photoshopped images of him and the girl on Facebook that they will get married December next month,so one Rofiyat girl in Saudi Arabia now saw the post on Facebook and called Rofiyat that she wants to do wedding and she did not inform her, Rofiyat denied and says that is it possible for them to choose a man for her to marry,that Rofiyat friend now send the screenshot of the post she saw to Rofiyat, (People's things dey happen o) as one of my brother here used to say.

meanwhile she says that last year her father also collect brideprice money from another man in Kaduna without this girl consent a very old man,and she order this girl only her to travel to Kaduna state and meet this man,in which she did,she says that she did not eat throughout the journey from ondo state to Kaduna almost 11 hours journey,on getting their,this man did not provide any food he gave her #200 use it to eat something,she then insult the man,this man collected the #200 from her,she later went out to find something eat,to cut this short,that one did not work out sha.

so Rofiyat now told me a secret that her father use charm to marry her mother,she says that her parents were school mate in Ilorin but they hate and disliked each other then in school,later on Rofiyat mum just kept on mentioning that man name that she must marry him else she will kill herself, eventually they got married after she gave birth to Rofiyat the 1st born and the second born a boy this woman eye now clear then fight started between them that how did she end up with him,along the line this man now traveled back to one town after Ilorin have forgot the name of the town to renew the charm after then everything got back to normal again.

The story don dey long,The main issue on ground now is that this man has already choosed a date for this girl wedding next month,in which Rofiyat also said that she is not ready to marry someone she did not love, despite the fact this girl has showed to them like 2 to 3 man that she wants to marry in which her father did not accept them he kept on saying he must marry an Alfa and he must come from their hometown, please nairalanders many people don put mouth for this issue but this man insist the wedding will take place.
please help advice a friend of mine thanks in advance.
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by XXXXTENTACION: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Interesting
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by hify9935(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Please how old is this your friend (Rofiat)
you no dey read?

1 Like

Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by XXXXTENTACION: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
hify9935:
you no dey read?
The post is long and boring so i skipped some parts.
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
23 yrs now will be 24 next month
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by Officialgarri: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tell Rofiyat to start dating someone in the area to the knowledge of everyone and the man she's bethrowed to.

Or tell Rofiyat to call me...
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by hify9935(f): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Okay. The age is mentioned in the first paragraph though.
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
Tell Rofiyat to start dating someone in the area to the knowledge of everyone and the man she's bethrowed to.

Or tell Rofiyat to call me...
the man they want to betroth her to is living in Kaduna while Rofiyat is living in ondo state
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by XXXXTENTACION: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
23 yrs now will be 24 next month
Hmn a lady at 23 years should be wise, smart and matured enough to know what she wants. If she does'nt want to get married she should be able to make it clear to her father that she is not ready to marry. She is 23 years and a full blown adult at that who is capable of making decisions for herself. cool
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by Officialgarri: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
the man they want to betroth her to is living in Kaduna while Rofiyat is living in ondo state
The information will leak to the man in Kaduna. Or she could also upload pictures on FB...

Or Rofiyat should call me...
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by XXXXTENTACION: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
hify9935:
Okay. The age is mentioned in the first paragraph though.
Thanks.
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hmn a lady at 23 years should be wise, smart and matured enough to know what she wants. If she does'nt want to get married she should be able to make it clear to her father that she is not ready to marry. She is 23 years and a full blown adult at that who is capable of making decisions for herself. cool
this is what I used to tell her,but she too fear her father,even though she used to says it bro mutiu I fear my papa,
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by NoToPile: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2020
The truth is if rofiat refuses too much to the hearing of her father / chosen husband she will be jazzified.

She can run sha
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by ayotukanmi(f): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello T, thought to mention you here.

Thanks Tytto. I will put the Tips at work and give you an

Dear Tytto Thank you for the more Tips. I'm already putting some in place.
And Please I need the books you recommended. You can contact me on .@gmail.com. I don't have access to The mail connected to my Narialand account anymore.
Thanks again Big Sis. You really don't know how much I appreciate this.

Hi, Good evening Tytto.
I tried to send you to a mail.
I'm sorry I couldn't reply your mail it was due to the above reason. I already changed the mail to the one I access now hence why I sent you a mail.
You could send me a mail through my mail written above so we could bypass the Nairaland email stress. I look forward to communicating with you.

1 Like

Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by ayotukanmi(f): 11:59pm On May 29, 2021
Hi KimberlyWest, You sent me a mail.
I'm sorry I don't have access to the mail connected to this account now.
Can you talk here or another dead thread?
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2021
ayotukanmi:
Hi KimberlyWest, You sent me a mail.
I'm sorry I don't have access to the mail connected to this account now.
Can you talk here or another dead thread?

Hello, we can talk here. I'm a huge fan of your diary.
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by ayotukanmi(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2021
KimberlyWest:

Hello, we can talk here. Please, send me a message on WhatsApp. . I'm a huge fan of your diary.
Alright
Please remove your number.
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 30, 2021
bestmutiu2019

How far? What's the latest update on your friend's case
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
bestmutiu2019

How far? What's the latest update on your friend's case
she eventually got married to the guy she's now up North
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
she eventually got married to the guy she's now up North
Quite unfortunate
How is she?
Do you still keep contancts?
Re: Help On What My Friend Need To Do by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Quite unfortunate
How is she?
Do you still keep contancts?
sure she's now getting used to the situation already

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Would Not Take Formula / Pretentious Women / Be Alert, Husbands Now Use Side Chics As Home Lesson Teachers – Ossai Tells Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.