Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Arsenal Ace Lacazette Makes Europa League Revelation After CSKA Moscow Brace - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Ace Lacazette Makes Europa League Revelation After CSKA Moscow Brace (293 Views)

Report: Chelsea Have Secured A Deal For Arsenal Ace Olivier Giroud / Man Utd Vs CSKA Moscow Jose Mourinho Full Pre Match Press Conference / Ucl-m.united Reveal Those Who Will Not Make The Squad To CSKA Moscow Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Ace Lacazette Makes Europa League Revelation After CSKA Moscow Brace by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Alexandre Lacazette has revealed the secret personal reason why he wants to get Arsenal back into the Champions League – it will mean he has enjoyed the greatest day of his life.
With the Gunners 13 points adrift of the top four going into Sunday’s game at home to Southampton, winning the Europa League seems the only feasible way Arsenal are going to avoid a second successive season outside of the continent’s elite competition.
His two goals in first leg against CSKA Moscow last night – added to the two claimed by Aaron Ramsey – mean Arsenal can travel to Russia next week with one eye already on the semi-final.
Beyond that lies a potential final in Lyon – Lacazette’s home for a decade ahead of his £46.5m move to Arsenal in the summer.
“That is why I want to go to the final and win but there are some games before thefinal and we need to perform like we did against CSKA,” he said.
“It would maybe be the best day in my life so that is why I want.”
Lacazette also scored in Sunday’s game against Stoke after six weeks out following knee surgery to clear up finally a problem he had been carrying since Christmas.
Subsequently, he is adamant that Arsenal fans have still not seen the best of him.
“Not yet,” he insisted.
“I know I can do more but I need more time because it is really different than with Lyon. I was in Lyon for some years, but it is better and better every day. ( continue reading @ https://www.ngfind.com/2018/04/arsenal-ace-lacazette-makes-europa.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ucl: Bayern See Off Stubborn Sevilla To Progress To Semi-final / England's World Cup Squad Confirmed / Nasarawa United, Kano Pillars In A Thrilling Goalless Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.