Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

UBER Officially Announces Banky W As Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UBER Officially Announces Banky W As Brand Ambassador (346 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wellington Celebrates Her Hubby Banky W As He Turns A Year Older To / Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBER Officially Announces Banky W As Brand Ambassador by goldcoinhub: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer Banky W, has been officially announced by Uber as their new brand ambassador in Nigeria for 2018, making him the first musician to be the face of the leading ride hailing technology in Nigeria.

Bank W was unveiled to select members of the public and media on Wednesday, at an upscale, invite-only cocktail event in Lagos.

“A lot of deliberation and careful thought went into choosing and selecting the Uber brand ambassador. We decided to go into partnership with Banky W because we recognize the fact that he’s a well respected artiste and has his hand across multiple industries including music, film, production and enterprise. He is incredibly engaging on social media and has a great rapport with his fans – characteristics that are extremely important to us as a brand that cares deeply about its customers.”
said Margaret Banasko, Country Marketing Lead for Uber in West Africa.

Also speaking at the event, Lola Kassim; General Manager Uber West Africa said:

“Uber is a brand that takes Diversity and Inclusion seriously as shown by key initiatives currently ongoing within the organization. Banky W’s successful imprint across various industries mirrors the diversity that has become one of the key pillars of our business globally. We remain committed to continually providing economic opportunities for people to thrive.”

Banky W, however, expressed his excitement at being announced as the Brand Ambassador for Uber in Nigeria:

“I’m very excited and honoured to be partnering Uber, as I’m a huge fan of the way they have completely revolutionized the transportation business globally. I’ve actually been an avid user of this innovative service for years, and I’m looking forward to what we will accomplish in Nigeria together.

Uber is solving some of the most pressing mobility challenges in Nigeria, and I’m thrilled to be partnering with a brand that has innovation at the core of its operations.”

https://lailasnews.com/uber-officially-announces-banky-w-as-brand-ambassador/

lalasticlala

Re: UBER Officially Announces Banky W As Brand Ambassador by sirusX(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
A good one coming from uber

Although I believe there's a heavy user of Uber out there not getting the recognition he/she deserves

(1) (Reply)

Bro Joshua Iginla Gives Widow N200,000, Her Kids Scholarship For Life / Watch this: Learn British Accents In 30 Seconds / Bbnaija: Miracle Season 3 Winner Posts Message Of Gratitude To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.