Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ahman-pategi Describes Late Ahmed Majiya Etsu As An Hero. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahman-pategi Describes Late Ahmed Majiya Etsu As An Hero. (316 Views)

Danladi Etsu Zhin Hotel Burnt Down By Thugs After APC Primaries In Abuja. Photos / Npa New Vessel Mt Majiya Fighting Fire At Tincan Terminal / Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahman-pategi Describes Late Ahmed Majiya Etsu As An Hero. by babanett: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ahman-pategi describes late Ahmed Majiya Etsu as an hero.

The honourable member, representing Edu,Patigi and Moro Federal constituency at the house of representatives, honourable doctor Aliyu Ahman-pategi has described the death of late Ahmed Etsu,popularly known as Bala as great loss to Nigerian Army and the nation at large.

Hon. Ahman-Pategi stated this in a condolence message to the family, friends and colleagues of the Departed young officer.

He noted that the late young bala was a dedicated officer who has become a hero in his community particularly for aspiring youths in the country.

"I am deeply saddened by the loss of a Nigeria hero from patigi.I remember that the last time we saw was in minna when I personally took 13 of our young sons to the minna cantonment for recruitment and training in 2016."

"I drove them in my hi lux truck to the camp commandant and they immediately commenced training that faithful day."

"They all where so eager and willing to start training for the sole purpose of protecting the Nations territorial integrity and the citizens"

Late Bala died in zamfara state while on active service for the nation.

The lawmaker prayed Almighty Allah to forgive the deceased and grant him Aljannah Fridaus.

Signed
SA Media
Fatimah Jiyah.

(1) (Reply)

On Behalf Of All Military Men / 2019: Prospects, Constraints Of Buhari’s Ambition / Stop Running From Herdsme, Defend Yourselves With Stones – Ortom Tells IDPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.