Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Praising The Lord At All Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praising The Lord At All Times (292 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Confesses Jesus Christ As Lord At CAN Organised Prayer / Prophecies As Received From The Lord At The Early Hour Of Today / Oriki Esu - Praising The Divine Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praising The Lord At All Times by jonatoye(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Praising the Lord at All Times

WORD FOR TODAY
The life of a man is characterized by various times and seasons. Your faith in God is established when you are able to praise the Lord in all situations!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1NJKV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is very easy to praise the Lord when things are falling in its rightful place. Therefore, God uses terrible situation of life to validate the love men have for Him. Your faith has not come to maturity until you come to a point where you are tempted to become offended or give up on God on the account of the situation around you and you didn't but rather praise Him.

Don't allow the heat of various life situation to make you become ungrateful to God. Don't allow it to make you backslide. Live to declare the praise and works of God irrespective of what betide you. This is because God remains God with or without the issues of your life.

Prayer Point:
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
In all situation of life, the Lord remains who He is; praise Him at all times!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Beautiful Weekend!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/18 / SHOCKING A Guy That Couldn't Walk Before Just Started Walking / 5 Habits That Are Destroying Your Faith In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.