Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn (3219 Views)

Did You Get This Message From MTN? / Help! My Lg K20 Plus Only Shows 2g Despite Having 4glte Using A 4g Sim / Pls Recommend A 4g Fone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 2:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Hey guys, who knows what type of 4G phone MTN rewards their customers with?
I was asked to come and claim a 4G phone reward from their office in PHC. I have confirmed from them on twitter and it's legit.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by henry007(m): 2:47am On Apr 07, 2018
cool
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by overdrive(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2018
What's the criteria for the selection
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by Gptech(m): 7:07am On Apr 07, 2018
bluesaint:
I was asked to come and claim a 4G phone reward from their office in PHC. I have confirmed from them on twitter and it's legit.
Please upload a screenshot of the message sent to you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by Ibukune(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2018
bluesaint:
I got the same message too. Mtn office opp hanahs restaurant.. hope its not some sorta scam sha..
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by Gptech(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Ibukune:

I got the same message too. Mtn office opp hanahs restaurant.. hope its not some sorta scam sha..
Were you asked to come along with any sum of money? You can also help by uploading screenshots.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by Mystiq25(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2018
bluesaint:
I think it is the ZTE blade A110, they are currently selling it for 13k.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2018
bluesaint:

Do u live in Port Harcourt?
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by hardbody: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Keep hoarding information till dem scam you then you'd come here crying blue murder. Share information and message recieved so people can read and advise you won't hear.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2018
overdrive:
What's the criteria for the selection

I really do not know, but it seems to be a random selection. I sabi borrow airtime and data sha, but I dey pay back. That might have been something. Lol.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Ibukune:

Exactly. It's no scam as their support confirmed the message to be real. However, the validity has a time frame.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2018
Gptech:

Were you asked to come along with any sum of money? You can also help by uploading screenshots.

Yes. The mesage requested I come with a valid ID and 5k for data that will be pre configured on the device.

I'll really love to upload the message here but I don't want to give some of these petty scanmers a new format for defrauding people. Mtn's support on twitter even requested I DM the screenshot to them. I think that was due to security.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
hardbody:
Keep hoarding information till dem scam you then you'd come here crying blue murder. Share information and message recieved so people can read and advise you won't hear.

Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2018
greenhulk:

Do u live in Port Harcourt?
Yeah.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Mystiq25:
I think it is the ZTE blade A110, they are currently selling it for 13k.

Please they should be guided o. I need something sleek and nice.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by hardbody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2018
bluesaint:

If it's not a full fledged call centre please don't deal. Make sure you see the phone physically and don't deal with any third party. Be sure any recharge is made direct into the said phone before you part with your money and be sure to take your phone away when leaving, don't go and come back for it. You may make some enquiries first to be sure. Good luck.

I suspect that message tho...it did not explain what you did to win the phone and why a ph address. The fact you are in ph notwithstanding.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by AnthCunny(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2018
hardbody:

If it's not a full fledged call centre please don't deal. Make sure you see the phone physically and don't deal with any third party. Be sure any recharge is made direct into the said phone before you part with your money and be sure to take your phone away when leaving, don't go and come back for it. You may make some enquiries first to be sure. Good luck.

I suspect that message tho...it did not explain what you did to win the phone and why a ph address. The fact you are in ph notwithstanding.
...and the address is too detailed to be official. It ought to be 'come to MTN office along Aba expressway Port-harcourt' Chikena!
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
AnthCunny:
...and the address is too detailed to be official. It ought to be 'come to MTN office along Aba expressway Port-harcourt' Chikena!

Anyway, they have more than 2 offices in PH. That may be why.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by methjuior(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Has anybody gone to collect the phone, please identify?
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by Ibukune(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
methjuior:

Yes. Got mine on monday . the 5k was for 10g data loaded on my sim. Its a Huaewei y3.
Re: I Just Got A 4g Phone Reward From Mtn by bluesaint(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
methjuior:

Same here. I picked mine up yesterday at MTN office P.H. Its a Huawei Y3II smartphone. 5k was for a 10GB data loaded on the phone. The device also has a 3 months 100% data bonus on it.
I am surprised.

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Buy With 30k / Costly Mistake: I Almost Lost My Phone / Who Else Is Experiencing Dis From Mtn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.