Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Businesses And Free Email Accounts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses And Free Email Accounts (797 Views)

Nigerian Small Businesses And Poor Pay / The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Free Email Marketing Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses And Free Email Accounts by duintes: 2:47pm On May 08, 2010
This has been deleted
Re: Businesses And Free Email Accounts by duintes: 6:26am On May 18, 2010
@hamlak,
I am 100% in agreement with you. Free email address is also a dent on your brand because it gives the impression that you are cheap. On the other hand, personalised emails give a clear cut corporate identity which adds to your brand equity. It makes your brand stand out and recognisable. Earlier, I was willing to make excuses for businesses in Nigeria that use free email address because of the high cost associated with acquiring and maintaining personalised email addresses. However, I am not doing that any longer because it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to have such facilities.  Nigerian businesses can't continue to flaunt cost as an excuse. If you are keen on carving out an online and even offline niche  for your business or yourself, it is highly advised to refrain from using free email addresses

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Sample / With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? / Scrap Of Aeroplane For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.