Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) (37112 Views)

Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by ednut1(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2018
When the revolution happens dem no go spare una o
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by hypnotic(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2018
these ones no get wahala, they have paid BMC to do all the ranting
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by Mystiquefia: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The paint when de this gal face ehn ,you fit use am paint full 3 bedroom bungalow sad

shut up!!! post ur gf pix for here make we see first before u criticize others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by cyberaddict: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Zarah finee
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by NeeKlaus: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Just imagine you had a brain.

shocked
He has a brain since he's able to recognize that our No.1 Citizen is clueless.

You Sir, on the other hand, we can't say the same.
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by GavelSlam: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2018
NeeKlaus:

He has a brain since he's able to recognize that our No.1 Citizen is clueless.

You Sir, on the other hand, we can't say the same.

Yawn.

Be creative.

Come on.
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Mystiquefia:
kai zahra's husband is lucky oooo. see beauty...... the north has the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria by far
Kai is lie.

Have you been to the east? Chai.
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Mystiquefia:

shut up!!! post ur gf pix for here make we see first before u criticize others.

Seeeee foooolish fooool

People de talk bush pig won talk

For ur mind u get level , nor worry there go give u contract to dip soak away sad

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by amazon14: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:
Daughters of looters

You dey vex?
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by salbis(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
princeadams11:
Son of haters
Son of hailers.
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2018
this one of d very few wealthy pple i've seen that is this ugly. the v.p's daughter is completely ugly, she's a no no
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by Mystiquefia: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Seeeee foooolish fooool

People de talk bush pig won talk

For ur mind u get level , nor worry there go give u contract to dip soak away sad

what is this one even saying for God sake
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by JMOB(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2018
tokrizy:
angry see dem as dem dey flex 9ja moni..we dey drink garri everyday.God s watching from afar.
naija money ke.....did you work for Buhari or Osinbanjo and you were underpay or short payed?
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by Mystiquefia: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Kai is lie.

Have you been to the east? Chai.

Igbo gals are beautiful but Fulani's are much more beautiful... I mean facially... I nor dey fit see their yansh and booby with their hijabs on. so I can give this one to igbos
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Buharis daughter & Awolowos great grand daughter.
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by Etianwanokon: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2018
At the expense of Nigeria's money
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Igbo gals are beautiful but Fulani's are much more beautiful... I mean facially... I nor dey fit see their yansh and booby with their hijabs on. so I can give this one to igbos
Okay
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by FinBalor: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Nothing cute abt the pics of corrupt politicians that use our money for their personal benefits. My prayer to every 9ja Politician. cheesy

On behalf of all the Orphans, Widows(ers), Poor, hungry, hopeless, helpless, afflicted, needy etc... sad To every corrupt 9ja Politicians at all levels... Federal, State, local and public / civil servants... sad

To all corrupt 9ja Politicians that have made lives difficult and uncomfortable for the average 9ja Joe... angry
To every 9ja Politicians that has (in)directly stolen or embezzeled public funds for personal use at the expense of 9ja pple. angry

As Stella Oduah lost her son, Tinubu lost his 1st son, etc... Madueke self-proclaimed cancer and all the diseases and plagues of Egypt... These shall be their portion. angry angry

May they and all their families that's benefited from their loots NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER know any form or manner of peace. AMEN! angry sad angry sad angry sad

Amen bro... Amen and Amen a million times.
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by Iscoalarcon: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2018
pzphoto:
Check out this adorable photo of President Buhari’s daughter Zahra Indimi with Vice president daughter Kiki Osinbajo.

They look so cute

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-zahra-m-buhari-indimi-with-kiki-osinbajo/

it is Zahra Buhari not Zahra Indimi
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by Ken91(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
tongue they look gud i like zehra buhari
Re: Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) by lukency(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The paint when de this gal face ehn ,you fit use am paint full 3 bedroom bungalow sad
Bros, pls take am easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stampede For Governor Tambuwal’s Cash In Sokoto: One Dies, 3 Others Injured / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.