Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (22028 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by pzphoto(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Actor Adeniyi Johnson shares a story of of how he tookoff an old man new paper vendor off the streets.

Actor Adeniyi Johnson on his iG page shared a touching story of how an old man selling news paper for years, how he took him off the street to start a new life. See her he wrote below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/actor-adeniyi-johnson-shares-a-story-of-of-how-he-tookoff-an-old-man-new-paper-vendor-off-the-streets/

Sometimes ago on my way back to Lagos from a journey I saw this man pouring out his frustration about things and life in general, he's a vendor mostly at the mobile filming station immediately after challenge as if coming to lag... I made a video of him and posted on my instastory, thereafter a man from America messaged me that felt his pain he said to me "can you get me this man's contact I wanna help him," Today on my way back from my usual waka I branched where I saw him it took us (myself and the attendants) close to 25mins to find him I patiently waited and made sure he was found.. upon seeing him network went gaga as I was trying to make a video call so the benefactor can see him, I felt bad and down then I promised to come back to him I saw bigger frustration on his face I was moved to tears as I drove out of the filling station.. about connecting to the main express the guy called on a direct call and spoke with the aged man, took his number and I want to strongly believe that it's the beginning of a new life and story for him... Moral lessons: favour found him where he's working and not at home or begging alms.. God sees all effort no matter how little and he will reward in due season... God bless you for taking time to read and for deciding to help someone today more importantly as u decide to do something no matter how little henceforth... not all videos are meant to shade people and kindly spread love... SHALOM .... Thank you @adeniyijohnsonfamily @adeniyijohnsonofficialfanpage ... #GODOVERALL #GODBLESSOURHUSTLE #THANKFUL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhPhHRHFWeS/?hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by pzphoto(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2018
No matter how small, show affection.

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by DabLord: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided He's very mad.must he post it

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by joeaz58(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2018
that's so nice of you bro!!!! keep the good work going
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2018
gud .
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2018
This is pure wickedness, does he know if selling newspapers is the old man's hobby? The streets knows this man and supports him, his newspapers are a hit back to back. Now that he has wickedly taken him off the streets how does he expect the man to be happy? Allow the old man to stay on the streets joor, street ti take over!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
God bless you for changing someone's life..
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:

You're demonic!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Social Media Philanthropism

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
How can I become a Newspaper vendor. Where do they purchase from

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Olohun Alagbara,Oba tolaye ati Sanmo Pelu gbogbo to wa ninu won jeki alanu mi wamikan.

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Nigeman: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:

Bros, I think it is you that is mad o.

No one can satisfy this evil world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by efilefun(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
You are actually the mad one here, cuz am pretty sure you never read the story you just rushed here to comment hoping to get likes. This is one of the problem facing the youths of today. To read and understand na issue for una
DabLord:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Terminator1234g: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:

Can't he post it to encourage others to help?

Ewu PDP
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by jeron1(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Someone pls beg @odionwere to stop sending me msgs telling me he has not eaten for days... He is telling me I av money in ma acct and be is hungry yet he is using smart fone with sub

So is it now a sin for someone to share a story just to inspire others?

Many people need to grow up. Even if u wanna ask for favour, do it with sense and not telling someone something like that

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Terminator1234g: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:
Can't he post it to encourage others to help?

Ewu PDP
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by efilefun(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
You all are funny, in the whole writeup he never mentioned he gave the guy a dime but someone else is helping the oldman, abeg make una try read and understand before typing gibberish.
BruncleZuma:
Social Media Philanthropism

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Kudos to him.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
This is pure wickedness, does he know if selling newspapers is the old man's hobby? The streets knows this man and supports him, his newspapers are a hit back to back. Now that he has wickedly taken him off the streets how does he expect the man to be happy? Allow the old man to stay on the streets joor, street ti take over!!!
eediot!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Zeydah(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:
why are you people so backward?he wasn't the one that even help the man he's just a middle man hence the real helper....so stop all these illiterate talk angry

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by DAYTEECOM(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
i dey come make i follow you abeg help me caution ur ex wife
pzphoto:
Wow

See more photos and videos here http://www.praizeupdate.com/actor-adeniyi-johnson-shares-a-story-of-of-how-he-tookoff-an-old-man-new-paper-vendor-off-the-streets/
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
good for all of them
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by winnerz: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:
Did you read the story at all? Please take your frustration elsewhere, not a must you comment on the matter.

Let me help your understanding a little bit. He said the video of the old fela he did, got him (the old man) a benefactor.
Understand?

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by BitsyMych: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
DabLord:
you re the one that's crazy.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by Officialmrt: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
So we should all clap 4 u
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by mabea: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by arohgop(f): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
na case � world u really dey

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) by KingOfSkills: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
the old man's destiny of selling newspaper has been transferred to you, Oya shout Amen

Idiot animal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Celebrates His Grandmother As He Shares Their Fun Photo Together / I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe / Celebraties That Are From IMO State. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.