Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why I Didn't Want To Become A Pastor: See My Life Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Didn't Want To Become A Pastor: See My Life Now (546 Views)

Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Ordains Senator Tinubu As Assistant Pastor (see Photos) / Has Okorocha Become A Pastor, See Him Laying Hands On People For Anointin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Want To Become A Pastor: See My Life Now by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2018
To become a pastor in my church, one will go to the Seminary. If one already has a degree, he will enroll for Master's degree in Theological education. I don't have fund and I had stopped thinking about pastoral ministry but God has been persistent. Now I have been admitted for a Master's degree and will resume in August this year.

The problem now is that I don't have money but I have what I can sell to pay first year school fee. But who will feed and clothe me?

Please suggest how to get funding from donor Organizations or individuals. Thanks!
Re: Why I Didn't Want To Become A Pastor: See My Life Now by paxonel(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2018
RickRansom:
To become a pastor in my church, one will go to the Seminary. If one already has a degree, he will enroll for Master's degree in Theological education. I don't have fund and I had stopped thinking about pastoral ministry but God has been persistent. Now I have been admitted for a Master's degree and will resume in August this year.

The problem now is that I don't have money but I have what I can sell to pay first year school fee. But who will feed and clothe me?

Please suggest how to get funding from donor Organizations or individuals. Thanks!
now, if you spend so much to become a pastor, tell me why you will not distort money from gullible church members by the time you eventually end up becoming a pastor?

You know politicians too, they spend so much to become governors or president or house members, why will they not lick the nation dry when they eventually get there?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Want To Become A Pastor: See My Life Now by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
paxonel:
now, if you spend so much to become a pastor, tell me why you will not distort money from gullible church members by the time you eventually end up becoming a pastor?

You know politicians too, they spend so much to become governors or president or house members, why will they not lick the nation dry when they eventually get there?

Lol. The thing tire me o. Shouldn't the church be responsible for pastors' training as we know they are going to end up working for God?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Call For Joint Protest With Christians Over Incessant Killings / Six Destructive Trends Happening In The Church These Days / Pastor Wins Member 230 Billion Naira With Lotto Number He Gave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.