Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) (548 Views)

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) by hapsyno: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2018
One Of Davido 30 Billion Crew Vow To Worship Him Till He die,Can You Worship Human,Instead Of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHYD9bfPCS8

Re: Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) by Jochabed(f): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2018
The problem i have is the word "WORSHIP" Is he GOD?
Re: Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) by itspzpics(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Pls tell him he's a fool
Re: Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) by OKorowanta: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Another Yahaya Bello.
Lost soul.
undecided
Dat one say him go jump enter fire if he get order from dat Fulani Fool.
Now dis one.
Mumu.
Re: Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) by internationalman(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Jochabed:
The problem i have is the word "WORSHIP" Is he GOD?
You and I know what he truly meant..

So you are the one causing the problem for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Her Shaku Shaku' Dance Skills (video) / My Little Angel, Princess, My World, Strength Hope Cutest I Love You So Much And / Fake Dolce & Gabbana Shirt: My Personal Shopper Betrayed Me – IK Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.