Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her (40319 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dude has served her efo riro.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Her body don dey scratch her,she no fit hold the thing again. Rico refused to ricolise her borehole
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by godofuck231: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Does she want the D or is she in D mood

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Senorita123(f): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
I just like the fact that dude has maintained himself since the beginning of the show. No scandals, no drama and no unnecessary attachment with anyone. He should win d money mbok...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by engrjacuzzi: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Khloe will be like "Rico, I'm thinking of 9:15pm when we get upstairs "

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Ojemedad: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rico os the real alpha male

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by babatee1985(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Forzap:
Rico too dey dull im self, Just fine for notin undecided undecided
The guy no dull himself o, he no just get flair for all these shaku shaku bbn girls, na classy girls he dey struck.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
These regular BBNaija updates on front page are getting really irritating. What Khloe is crying about is the least of Nigerians problems. Moderators please, I know it get's you more clicks but stop contributing to the dumbing down of our youths. There is absolutely nothing of value that this BBnaija show can teach them. Please use this platform for something positive in this country.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by daannyy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Neoteny:
Does no one have real names on BBn anymore?
Anto Bambam Cee C Rico Swavey Teddy A Miracle Khloe Coco ice Tboss Uriel Thin Tall Tony Debbie Rise Marvis Soma Kemen Gifty Miyonse Ahneeka Dee one Angel K Brule
Etc..

All as fake as their names.
Oga go type dis 1 for google
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by J500(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
How e take concern me?

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by endy14(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
maskamdo:
To do what upstairs?!!!
To break pimpus for her lol
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by SlayerForever: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
I want to know the IQ of the clowns who watch this shiit.

Lwkmd. Nice question.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please, that's not true. I watched the session live. That isn't what happened at all.

Rico, Cee C and Khloe were sitting in the luxury suite. Khloe talked to Rico in a kinda manner that wasn't too appropriate. He jokingly told her that she is acting like 32 that she shouldn't be bossing her around. Something of that nature, cos their voices weren't audible enough at that point. Immediately he said that, she stood up from where the three of them were sitting down and went to the bed to go lye down and was sobbing. Rico now muttered something like 'drama'.
He went over to the bed to go meet her but she asked him to leave her alone. He tried so many times to pecify her but she wouldn't. She even had to get up from the bed and took her duvet and pillow to the room downstairs to go sleep.

After lights out, Rico came over to come meet her and there they settled themselves.

So, the reason she cried wasn't because Rico refused to join her in bed.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by chiedozie198100: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerian girls. So Na them dey drag men to come Bleep dem abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss / Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012 / BBNaija - Alex Cries As Leo Gets Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.