Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Knows About M Horse Pure 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows About M Horse Pure 2 (987 Views)

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name / Cambridge Analytica : Here's How To Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You / Who Knows About Techno Al86 I Cant Find The 3g Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About M Horse Pure 2 by nuello: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2018
I saw this phone and d specs got my attention but I want to know if anybody knows about it or has used An MHorse Product and how durable they are b4 I buy it
Pls help a bro
Re: Who Knows About M Horse Pure 2 by henry007(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
No one
Re: Who Knows About M Horse Pure 2 by henrixx(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2018
buy donkey. it's stronger than horse
Re: Who Knows About M Horse Pure 2 by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
henrixx:
buy donkey. it's stronger than horse

And you think you're funny. The guy asked a question instead of you to give a genuine answer, or walk pass the thread, you're here making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About M Horse Pure 2 by henrixx(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

And you think you're funny. The guy asked a question instead of you to give a genuine answer, or walk pass the thread, you're here making a fool of yourself.
not everyone likes to make things look too serious. my comment is aimed to make jest of the phone. hence passing a message to OP not to take his choice serious. some things look stupid on the outside but sensible in the inside. however oversabi pple like you gats look some comments and walk away too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Docomo F-01f To Start Accepting Nigerian SIM Card / New Vk S8 For Sale / Newly Arrived USA Used Iphone 6 (64gb, Unlocked) Available At 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.