Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price (3348 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Tecno Camon X specs

DISPLAY: 6 inch HD + 2.5D display with support for multi-touch
RESOLUTION: 1440 × 720 pixels
NETWORK: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks
USB: Type-B
COLORS: Champagne Gold, Midnight Black and City Blue
MEMORY: 3GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and 32GB external memory
CAMERA: 20MP frontal camera with Dual flash and 16MP back or rear camera with ring flash (Dual Tone)
PROCESSOR: 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Processor
BATTERY: 3750 mAh battery capacity with fast charge technology
PRICE: N58,000

Tecno Camon X Pro specs

DISPLAY: 6 inch Full HD + 2.5D display with support for multi-touch
RESOLUTION: 2160 × 180 pixels
NETWORK: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks
USB: Type-B
COLORS: Midnight Black and Bordeaux Red
MEMORY: 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and 128GB external memory
CAMERA: 24MP frontal camera with Dual flash and 16MP back or rear camera with ring flash (Dual Tone)
PROCESSOR: 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Processor
BATTERY: 3750 mAh battery capacity with fast charge technology
PRICE: N65,000

See full review, specs and price via https://prexblog.com/tecno-camon-x-and-tecno-camon-x-pro-full-specifications-features-and-price/
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by henry007(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
grin
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
henry007:
grin

shocked shocked off course, they are eye catching phones.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
henry007:
grin

shocked shocked of course, they are eye catching phones.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Ejadike(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2018
This phones' specs are damn sleek! Especially the pro version.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Ejadike(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2018
Newsprex:

I swear down mehn.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by mikron(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2018
team tecno. beautifu phone, but im still enjoying my camon cm

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by directonpc(m): 3:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Nice! 4gb RAM, na now tecno arrive.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by MicNz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lemme enjoy my CM first.. Next year, I will buy their latest product
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
MicNz:
Lemme enjoy my CM first.. Next year, I will buy their latest product

I prefer this than the Tecno Camon CM

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by koskilala: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Camon CM for me
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2018
koskilala:
Camon CM for me

I hate that phone. I prefer CX.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by sureinfo: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Newsprex:

I hate that phone. I prefer CX.
i think the camon CX pro beats them all
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Newsprex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
sureinfo:
i think the camon CX pro beats them all

The New "X" flog them all. The CX has CX AIR.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by sureinfo: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Newsprex:

The New "X" flog them all. The CX has CX AIR.
true,that cx air sef na badoo
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Realboygenius(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Camon X Pro is a great device.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by tafat: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2018
sureinfo:
true,that cx air sef na badoo
yeah, it has an amazing camera, well that applies to most phones in the camon series
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by Freelancerx: 3:17pm On May 18, 2018
Not much difference between the two. But I'd love the X Pro instead.
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by scarycuteface(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2018
Camon X Pro is the best!
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by emekajerry: 4:25pm On May 18, 2018
Pls guys for the engineers in d houx I Ned hep
I just upgraded my techno CX wit d l8st version released dis mrning buh after installing it I discovered DAT d micro intelligence (sensor)functions is no longer functional...biko nu how shud I fix it??useful opinions r welcm
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by missslimzy(f): 4:13pm On May 20, 2018
Very eye catching
Newsprex:

Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by omoalajah(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
Very nice.
Realboygenius:
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by datyorubaboy: 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
very good.
Realboygenius:
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by tafat: 5:27pm On May 21, 2018
back up and factory reset your device
emekajerry:
I just upgraded my techno CX wit d l8st version released dis mrning buh after installing it I discovered DAT d micro intelligence (sensor)functions is no longer functional...biko nu how shud I fix it??useful opinions r welcm
Re: Tecno Camon X And Tecno Camon X Pro Specs And Price by sureinfo: 1:03am On May 22, 2018
emekajerry:
did you factory reset after the update? If you didn't please back up and do that immediately

(1) (Reply)

See The New Samsung S20 Ultra Bespoke Versions That Costs Up To 14 Million Naira / Some valid reasons to never buy Starlink, The Worst Failed Internet Provider. / How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.