Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ye Are -gods! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ye Are -gods! (1024 Views)

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ye Are -gods! by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
YE ARE gODS!

This is a fundamental, powerful truth that, if for any reason it enters your heart, it will make you unshakable, immovable, triumphant, buoyant and blossoming!

It will become a foundation that cannot be shaken! I’ve never seen a man come in contact with this and is still tossed about.

The enemy hates this. So he’ll do anything to frustrate you from standing on such a revelation.

But may the God of heaven, the great provider, provide you with such enlightenment in your heart, that will give you all of what this truth contains.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

This is the dominion scripture of the saints. Get it once and live by it forever.

This scripture was a turning point in my life. It came early enough in my Christian life, that I didn’t have to be cheated for long.

There is an anointing upon the revelation of this scripture that is going to establish you in permanent authority over Satan.

If you understand the mystery of this Psalms 82:6, you will be in complete charge over the affairs of life!

Ye are gods! This is the basis for the supernatural, that you are no longer human, you are superhuman, super, extra–natural.

See yourself no more as an ordinary human being. No, you are not. The truth is that you are a son of God, so you are a god.

The son of a goat is a goat. The son of a man is a man. The son of God can’t be anything else but a god, because in the law of creation, everything produces after its kind. That does not exempt God. Ye are gods!

Jesus re–echoed this statement in the New Testament, thus affirming its authenticity:

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

If you grasp this truth, every devil will see you and clear off the way! This is the fundamental secret of all my victories in life.

Don’t tell anybody "Bishop Oyedepo said I am a god." It is not me that said it. It is God, your Father. If you don’t want to die as men or fall as the princes, accept the totality of this scripture that cannot be broken.

Others may call it blasphemy, but Jesus calls it "the scriptures".

It is more profitable to believe the scriptures than all the gossips in the world.

If you don’t want to fall like the princes, if you don’t want to fail or be defeated like men, accept your peculiarity and walk in it forever, and for as long as you live, refuse to accept anymore that you are an ordinary human being.

Detest this lie from henceforth, and in every sphere of your life –your business, your career, ministry, family, etc, accept the order of your divinity.

Whatever is contained in God’s divinity is yours to enjoy.

Let others experience whatsoever they like, your portion is only what the divinity of God carries – His peace, His joy, His wisdom, His life, His health, His strength, etc.

In your family for example, you can enjoy the peace of God that passeth all understanding.

Life can indeed be dynamic, when you operate in the understanding of this unusual realm of the supernatural. Ye are gods! This is a vital truth that reveals your divinity. It places you in the very class of God.

With this truth in you, every devil will bow to you. Whatever God can breakthrough, you too will breakthrough. Whatever God can handle, you can handle.

I got to my hometown one day and I was told one of my cousins had gone insane.

For days he could not recognise anyone, not even his mother, nor would he speak to anyone.

But when I got into the room where he was, he rose up and greeted me! He didn’t know his mother, nor anyone else, but when the son of God entered, he knew!

I ordered for him to be dressed–up and put in my car, let me see the devil in hell that has the guts to dare enter my car with him!

By the time we got to where we were going, he was dead–asleep! That was the end of the insanity! That devil left him as soon as I entered the room he was in.

Light doesn’t struggle with darkness! But as long as you are human, you are in darkness already.

I didn’t need to lay hands on that boy or speak in tongues. All I did was just appear! And madness bowed out! That is what is called the manifestation of the sons of God.

You are worth several things – you are worth a terror in the world! Carry a consciousness of the authority that is in you. Use it to promote the kingdom of God here on earth.

Be the one harassing the devil. Walk in power and authority.

I met a one–time government chairman at an airport lobby, and I recalled the last time I met him. He said to me that day, "They have brought a report that your church is disturbing the people in the area.”

I said to him, "Send the report to me." He said they were going to sit concerning the issue, and I told him they should go ahead.

He said, "But why is the church in a residential area?" And I asked him, "Why are your mosques not in the bush?"

I banged hard on his table, warning him not to dare anything or he would be a dead man, and I walked out with authority – all because I am strange!

Meeting him again at the airport lobby, he was too full of awe to be at ease before.

Ye are gods!

Amen.

Hallelujah.

Excerpts from, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Ye Are -gods! by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
If you need this life changing book, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo, please feel free to contact me on WhatsApp, 08126401351.

Thank you.
Re: Ye Are -gods! by PastorAIO: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
6I said, “You are gods,
sons of the Most High, all of you;
7nevertheless, like men you shall die,
and fall like any prince.”a

Psalm 82

Don't let any Oyedepo teaching lead you to your fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ye Are -gods! by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
May God open your eyes of understanding, so that you don't die like a common man, cheaply. I rebuke the spirit of ignorance behind you in Jesus name!
Amen.
Re: Ye Are -gods! by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
YOU ARE A BRAND NEW CREATION.

By virtue of Christ’s redemptive work, you have become a new creation, if you have accepted Him as Saviour and Lord of your life. This new status grants you entrance into God’s class.

Because you are born again, you have become a completely new creation. Brand new! Not an adjustment of your old self, not a modification of your old status. You have come into a new status of being.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

By this you have become accepted in the beloved – the family of the Father God. God declares you righteous. He becomes your real Father, and you become His real son.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

He comes into you with all His strength, glory and majesty, and makes you strong in Him.

You are God’s offspring. You are His loved son. You occupy a special place in His heart. You have His nature, His life, His Spirit, His faith, His love.

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Everything God is and has, is now made available to you.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink

2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

You have become one with Christ. You are joined with Him. What you lost in Adam in the beginning, you have regained in Christ. You are now restored to your former place of authority and dominion.

You can now hold sway over every situation in life, by virtue of your new class of being. You are as invincible, as indestructible as God.

No devil can defeat you as you stand in your proper position in God. The nature of God is now yours personally. You have been declared more than a conqueror.

God took you out of the powers and kingdom of the devil, and translated you into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

This is a mystery. But it is the truth and is real.

You are no longer that person whom it was so cheap for the devil to cheat, oppress and afflict. Now you can boldly say to him, "Satan, get lost.

Excerpt from, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo.

WhatsApp me on 08126401351 for your sponsored free copy.

Thank you.
Re: Ye Are -gods! by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thank You Lord Jesus.

For those that still need anointed ebooks by David Oyedepo, contact me on WhatsApp 08126401351

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Believe Something? / I Want To Sue My Parents / Is Bride Price Biblical ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.