Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label (31524 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Whogoblog: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

She said "HIM" .. Hmmmm hope not who am thinking

The face you make when you see that person who borrowed money from you and hasn't paid back posting designer labels back to back on the gram
Call him out or let him continue the fake life��‍♀️ This is a warning POST.
Do the needful or I shall use the gram to get my money.
I WORK hard for it.
P.s since you are not seeing my sms messages I'm SURE you will see this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhQ5toYAPJV/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Borrow money then refuse to pay back as agreed...

Very annoying behavior! angry

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by BloggerDonald: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Sirpaul(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
If you are my friend, be my friend. If you are my enemy, be my enemy. Stay one place & stop confusing the thunder!!!

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Mrpadi112: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
I know this face lol
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by KingOvo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Like if you're tired of Aprokogirl's posts

85 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by mjbaba: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Just chat him privately and say

"NICE DESIGNERS....YOURE BALLING HARD OOOO"

And hear him, the typical Nigerian reply

"Errrmm. It's all gifts oo." grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
The debtor be viewing her post like...

13 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Earthquake1: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Celebrities and fake lifestyles be like beans and bread....

BTW I have realized that yahoo guys now use music to launder their I'll gotten wealth. Cos me I don't know who will spend money to buy a song like Shaku Shaku or any of the nonsense pop songs hitting our airwaves.

When maga pay, they direct the funds into one record label and claim their songs brought the money. It is well

8 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by PrincessB1(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
L cheesy Ls
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Has anybody noticed how NL mods are desperately trying to promote every content created by that Aprokogirl?

She probably don buy one plot of land for NL

9 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by KingsJohnson(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerians, people no fit borrow money in peace again...
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kobicove:
Borrow money then refuse to pay back as agreed...

Very annoying behavior! angry

That's how one useless nairalander collected some amount of money from me and refused to pay back... I don learn sha... Never will I loan my money to any idiot here
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Queenext: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigeria celeb and fake lifestyle.

The borrower might even be posting with the debt bag,with caption "only God can do this"

Wicked people.

I have one at present.... Since 2016 refuses to pay....

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by datfreshdoc(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerians like to collect.. Paying back issa no no
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by BruncleZuma: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by YorubaAssasin: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dis one is just trying to use style dey pose for camera.. Foolish empty vessel!
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by laudate: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sirpaul:
If you are my friend, be my friend. If you are my enemy, be my enemy. Stay one place & stop confusing the thunder!!!

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by eboiga(f): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
No be small thing.
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by mjbaba: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
eboiga:
Gbolahan Fasuan(omo Afao) abeg pay me my money. I don try since 2015.

Go to his house and stop disturbing us here. He is not on this thread

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
The way these female yeyebrities and these so-called slay queens change from dark complexion to fair just puzzles me.

When you ask them, they say, "My true color is coming out"...abeg, did God coat your "true color" with kiwi polish before bringing you to this earth? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by zynzyn(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Celebrities and fake lifestyles be like beans and bread....

BTW I have realized that yahoo guys now use music to launder their I'll gotten wealth. Cos me I don't know who will spend money to buy a song like Shaky Shaky or any of the nonsense pop songs hitting our airwaves.

When maga pay, they direct the funds into one record label and claim their songs brought the money. It is well

Great observation!!
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by uzucuzu1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
IK ogbonna where are you? Just saying oo
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians, people no fit borrow money in peace again...
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by miqos02(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Seen
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by GuntersChain(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dis aproko girl is hitting all news from every angle. At a time it was viviangist.
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by Boyooosa(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Who dey owe this. One money? Broke asss.
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by bionixs: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
eboiga:
Gbolahan Fasuan(omo Afao) abeg pay me my money. I don try since 2015.
who has the face of DJ NDABA?
Re: Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label by laudate: 12:40am On Apr 08, 2018
prince3009:
The way these female yeyebrities and these so-called slay queens change from dark complexion to fair just puzzles me.

When you ask them, they say, "My true color is coming out"...abeg, did God coat your "true color" with kiwi polish before bringing you to this earth? undecided

Why una wan take laugh kill person for here? cheesy shocked grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Shares His HIV Test Result As He Goes For Medical Checkup / Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs / Peter Okoye's Six Packs: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.