Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Now On Sale At Wisdom Landlord Estate, Kajola Road, Mowe, Ogun State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now On Sale At Wisdom Landlord Estate, Kajola Road, Mowe, Ogun State. (873 Views)

Issue With Landlord/estate Committee / For Sale: Land @ Atala Estate, Off Adesan Road, Mowe, Ogun state / Plots Of Land For 500k At Adewolu Road Mowe/ofada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now On Sale At Wisdom Landlord Estate, Kajola Road, Mowe, Ogun State. by Mrkevin: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
UNCOMMON OFFER!

Why pay rent, when you can be a Landlord/Landlady?

We can help you build your dream house to your desired taste in a dream location. Apply today and let us begin.

Now On Sale At Wisdom Landlord Estate,
Kajola Road, Mowe, Ogun State.

1 BEDROOM SEMI - DETACHED BUNGALOW
SELLING PRICE : #10M
DEPOSIT 30%. : #3.0M
TENURE/BALANCE PAYMENT : 48MONTHS
OUTRIGHT : # 8M

2 BEDROOM SEMI - DETACHED BUNGALOW
SELLING PRICE : #15M
DEPOSIT 30%. : # 4.5M
OUTRIGHT : #13.0M

3 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED BUNGALOW
SELLING PRICE : #18.0M
DEPOSIT 30% : #5.4M
OUTRIGHT : #15.0M

Limited Serviced Plots Are Also Available For Sale at Wisdom Cooperative Estate, Magboro (Beside Punch)
Wisdom Colony, Ogombo, Lekki, Lagos State.

For INSPECTION and PAYMENT Details Contact Frandom Real Estate & Property Management Nig Ltd on +2348167980889, +2348159044636, +2348137261694, +2348097563423.

Re: Now On Sale At Wisdom Landlord Estate, Kajola Road, Mowe, Ogun State. by oyinsola(f): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
This may be a scam. Wisdom Property Limited purported developers of the advertised properties sold land in the same estates about 10 years ago and have totally vanished online without physically allocating land to some of the people that paid them fully. All efforts to reach them have proved abortive. When the number on this advert was called to ask for their contact, the person who picked the call became hostile and dropped the call.
Re: Now On Sale At Wisdom Landlord Estate, Kajola Road, Mowe, Ogun State. by kunlef1: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
I am also trying to get their contact for about 5 years now, but to no avail. They have been difficult to reach since they moved from their TBS office to the Mowe site. I wanted to ask them to help sell off my plot.

I have my own survey and Deed of Assignment though! It is surprising that the estate with the same name around Ibeju Lekki is claiming not to know them.

However, the names of the properties owned by the poster seem to be the same. Is it the same company that has now changed name?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing 4bed Bunglow In Ikorodu / Call For Your Geuine Hotel At Affordable Price / Bedsitter Apartment In Bendel Estate, Warri Ready For Grabs!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.