Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos (39018 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:
3. Your landlord must be right at all time
Even when he fvcks your wife cheesy

4. He is entitled not to pay utility bills
Which law said this?

I dont know why some of these guys just want to write to make FP.

So because I did not make an input, he shud be exempted from contributions.
Why am I paying rent then.?
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by oluwazoba25: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:
NUMBER 8 Dont go to your village in the east and pack all your brother to live with you in the one room face me i face you then few years your same brother will say Lagos na no mans land, we will deport you back to your barren land.

oloshi spotted, oniranu
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by BabaRamota1980: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rule#001

Keep ya dayamn eyez and fingerz away from your your landlord's teenage daughter, or his trophy wife.
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by naijaguy123456(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
oluwazoba25:
oloshi spotted, oniranu
Continue to speak my language and show no respect, omo ale jatijati.
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Rainmaker69(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is either comic relief or it was written by a JSS 1 student.
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
@OP, I mean no harm but you seriously need to read some books on tenancy law and stop showing us your ignorance.

Don't bring in too much lovers
Are you kidding me
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
he is not to pay utility bills because he is the landlord then he should live there alone and tell government that he is not suppose to pay NEPA bill because he is paying tenement rate fee.

you must be a mad landlord that is high on Jedi Iya muba in my area.

nonsense.
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by ozimec(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2018

Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by focus7: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Op for that number four thunder fire you.
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Exactly, both landlord and tenant are pure business men, give me your house and I will give you my money. The landlord needs the money while the tenant needs the house. Both of them shouldn't lord over each other.
there is nothing like business. The Landlord build his house to have a roof over his head primarily. Any tenant that threaten that will be thrown out. Let the tenant take his money to another place. It is a wrong mentality to think you are doing a landlord a favour especially a place like lagos where there is not enough houses
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by olalekan1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
The moment you buy a car or change it, you should expect increment
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Bnenzzy101: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
I concur
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Godfather92(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rubbish....... Tenant that don't know his or her right
Is that one a tenant. Who is that mumu Landlord that won't pay his utility bills or wont allowed to be opposed when he's wrong..... Tenants please know your rights
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Encoreunltd(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
glossy6:
I don't think it's right for landlords not to pay utility bills, I for one pay my utility bills as a standard to the tenants

Your siggie is sick
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
pinnket:
angry

8: don't own a cat.
Owning a cat signifies that you're a witch and the
one behind every other tenants misfortune.

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tobi7:
Don't use your big car to block your Landlord's car while parking in the compound.

So on point grin
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by Beedude(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
No 4 Is Out Of It. Its Modern Slavery
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by ogakizito(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
I've always wondered why my landlords back in school made so much noise once my friends spend too many days...

It irritated me ehn, I kept moving from one apartment to another in search of a better landlord. my dad too is a landlord and behaves better, totally different and opposite. I never did understood these men

so na soakaway and shit Dem dey calculate nai cause am
choi
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by MChaze25(m): 2:34am On Apr 08, 2018
naijaguy123456:
NUMBER 8 Dont go to your village in the east and pack all your brother to live with you in the one room face me i face you then few years your same brother will say Lagos na no mans land, we will deport you back to your barren land.

Stupidity is always allowed.
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by MChaze25(m): 2:35am On Apr 08, 2018
naijaguy123456:
tongue tongue your people the yanmirin owe nothing in Lagos, you all are bloody kidnapper. We will soon deport you all back to your barren village.

Ewu Gambia
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by RealGucci: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2018
dnt burst wall to put a/c
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by happy200(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2018
following.
Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by penance(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:
3. Your landlord must be right at all time
Even when he fvcks your wife cheesy

4. He is entitled not to pay utility bills
Which law said this?
u dey mind am? mtchew

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos by demmie04: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
What I have observed for long is that the real LANDLORD do take things easy a bit but those that inherit the house and claimed land lord without knowing the price of block or cement are the hardest one to deal with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) / Building With Interlocking Bricks(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.