Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog (1134 Views)

What Do You Think About This Website? / What Do You Think About Rank Math Plugin / 5 Reasons You Should Start Your Blog This New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog by odjr: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
I just created my soccer blog and I want you guys to check it out and give me feedback.....
www.soccer234.com
Re: What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog by Compliant(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Its very nice but if you want to earn something good from it then you need to get unique contents and not all these copy and paste people are doing everywhere
Re: What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog by odjr: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
alright
Re: What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog by skyhighweb(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
too heavy
Re: What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog by odjr: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
skyhighweb:
too heavy
what can I do to that
Re: What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog by Premiumwriter: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
It's okay. I think light enough. But you might want to limit the number of content on your homepage. Let be new content and trending topics. You can add next button to it to display more.

Also why don't you remove those score tables. They shouldn't be below every post. I'm not a football fan though
Re: What Do You Think About This New Soccer Blog by odjr: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Premiumwriter:
It's okay. I think light enough. But you might want to limit the number of content on your homepage. Let be new content and trending topics. You can add next button to it to display more.

Also why don't you remove those score tables. They shouldn't be below every post. I'm not a football fan though
Alright bro

(1) (Reply)

A Young Talented Graphics Designer Is Wanted In A Company In Ikeja, Lagos / Get Up To 100k Visit For As Low As #4000 Organic/real Human Traffic - Clix Arena / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.