Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

‘i’d Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside Of Big Brother’– Nina (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’d Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside Of Big Brother’– Nina (video (557 Views)

Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / "Better Single Than Be In A Relationship Where You Feel Alone" - Omowunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’d Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside Of Big Brother’– Nina (video by made4naija(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Big Brother Naija Housemate Nina has crashed all hopes of herself dating fellow housemate and romantic partner, Miracle after the show.

In a conversation with fellow housemates, Khloe, Anto, Cee-C, Lolu and Rico during a jacuzzi session, she made it clear she would be hurt if her boyfriend doesn’t take her back.

She also said she and Miracle can’t date and her position stands even if she were single.

Watch the video below:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/id-rather-remain-single-than-date-miracle-outside-of-big-brother-bbnaija-nina-video/

Re: ‘i’d Rather Remain Single Than Date Miracle Outside Of Big Brother’– Nina (video by Bundaweber: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
this girl ehn

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Dumps Hobby For Father’s Burial / Tuface Tuface Declares Interest To Run For Political Office / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Accused Of Ruthless Gossiping... See Funny Twitter Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.