Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars (50917 Views)

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by PrettyEva(f): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
kindnyce:
Owerri hotel, which one, what's the name of the hotel and address for those willing to go there

All Season hotels was included on his write up
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by okerekeikpo: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Davido just dey run up and down for owerri since em Bleep Chioma finish em just dey find more Igbo girls to Bleep but we no go gree for am we are watching u Mr David
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
HBD to u sir
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by shankara7: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
zainabicy:
This 'stars' follow d money... Nigeria has so many money-bags. I haven't heard of dis Ikoku guy before.

Make Allah make me get such silent money too, our land is kuku land of opportunity.
Mike Ikoku is not a strange name in the league of billionaires in Nigeria. He is the Owner of All Seasons hotel owerri.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by talk2percy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
It takes a shining star to pull stars together
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by Waffarianman(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
alphacyborg:

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

U no well at al 4 al D's plenty word u typ. Lol Warri
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
alphacyborg:

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

How could your forget when I was seriously following your flow only for u to just ......
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by sameniceguy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
kindnyce:
Owerri hotel, which one, what's the name of the hotel and address for those willing to go there
All Seasons Hotel
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by chiochio1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
NEXT TIME DON'T READ WITH YOUR AVIATORS SUN SHADE ON....HOTEL NAME WAS CLEARLY STATED TO BE (ALL SEASON) cool cool tongue lipsrsealed

DONADAMS:
the name of the hotel no get name?bad journalism.. una don spoil market for the hotel
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by flamingREED(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Surely they shall gather together,
But not by Me.

They shall FALL.

(Isaiah 54:15)
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by joggler(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Guy na wa you ohhh
alphacyborg:

Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by Vuvuzela101: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Save Rumuorosi Roads in Rumuigbo obio-akpor LGA Rivers state. Gov Wike mr. Project remember tip top road opposite abundant life.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by Lilimax(f): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Evangelist Mike Ikoku's 50th birthday smiley My church member and a good philanthropist. More of God's good grace upon you sir.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by josessybj: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Old new right now Davido is in toronto
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by charlesazeh(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
alphacyborg:

. Oh you forgot that Messi just scored a hat-trick now lol
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by touchplay(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
I miss o'town ar swear...... i geh my highest Friday groove here back in uni days. after downing 3 bottles @mimi's place den we enta
@NV night club(all seasons hotel) shisha,vsop,sprite,water n dem bad asx babes.
we go cm begin craze,,,,enta stage,begin scatter floor, "bad gbedu season5","feel me now",begin grove.
it ws fun mehn.
I miss o'town.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by kmaster007: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
whr re d stars in dis picz
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by horluwaloseyi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
talk2percy:
It takes a shining star to pull stars together
Wrong it takes kudi, ego, owo (money) to put them together.
The book of success 1:1 seek first money and all other things shall be added unto you.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by CassetteBoy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by mrsfavour(f): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
DONADAMS:
the name of the hotel no get name?bad journalism.. una don spoil market for the hotel
All seasons hotel, the celebrant is the owner .
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Davido please rest o.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by DONADAMS(m): 1:23am On Apr 08, 2018
chiochio1:
NEXT TIME DON'T READ WITH YOUR AVIATORS SUN SHADE ON....HOTEL NAME WAS CLEARLY STATED TO BE (ALL SEASON) cool cool tongue lipsrsealed

lol..and you should also realize that posts can be edited/modified...when I commented the name of the hotel wasn't written
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by livinbygrace: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2018
zainabicy:
This 'stars' follow d money... Nigeria has so many money-bags. I haven't heard of dis Ikoku guy before.

Make Allah make me get such silent money too, our land is kuku land of opportunity.

If you don't know Mike Ikoku (obiron)that means you are one of these indomie generation children.This guy has been making money since 90s .He owns All season plaza Allen Ave.,Agidingbi,island owerri and many places.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by drchuks1234(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2018
kindnyce:
Allseasons hotel porthacurt road owerri
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by EmekaBlue(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Owerri d fun town have beautiful hotels and surprisingly cheap to book.
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Hmm...owerri and flexing..its aiit
Re: Myke Ikoku's 50th Birthday Party In Owerri: Davido Performs, Nollywood Stars by losvemous: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
kindnyce:

All seasons hotel, Oweri. I designed their club, Nv club and lounge and also did a lift on their event hall.

Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News