Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Once Wrecked My Bank Account For Love- Stella Udeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Wrecked My Bank Account For Love- Stella Udeze (2603 Views)

I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Accident: Adeniyi Johnson's Wrecked Car Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Once Wrecked My Bank Account For Love- Stella Udeze by splendid22(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
There are unusual things people do for love, even though it may not be the best decision.

Rising Nollywood actress, Stella Udeze who has starred in more than 25 movies said she once wrecked her bank account for love.

The English education graduate of Imo State University, opens up in this interview with TheNewsGuru on her passion for acting, her embarrassing moment, craziest thing she has done for love, among other issues

How has your experience been so far in Nollywood?

It's been a wonderful experience .It has not been easy but I loving the process. I have always dreamt of being an actress. I have passion for the craft and I am a lover of the arts .Most importantly it's a fun career and it's rewarding.

What was your first audition experience like?

I was so scared. But with time I learnt to build my confidence

Who is Stella away from camera and lights?

Stella is a go-getter. She is fun to be with. She is caring to everyone around her. She has a good heart.  She is an extrovert. I am unique in my own way. I am self- motivated and dependable. I never try to be a perfectionist and I am a good listener.

Have you ever had an embarrassing moment with a fan?

Yes!  It happened in a saloon. A certain lady screamed and created a scene, it was crazy. I composed myself and smiled all through.

What does love mean to you?

Love is deep. It’s a feeling that has to be expressed when you are sure it's what your heart beats for.

Do you think all movies should make it to the cinemas?

There are standard and sub-standard movies. So movies should be screened before showing in cinemas. Not all movies should be in cinemas.

Do you subscribe to the usage of intimacy gadgets?

I don't use it, I don’t know how it works.

What makes you cry?

I cry when my emotions are toyed with.

What is the craziest thing you have done for love?

I once wrecked my bank account for the sake of love, that was seven years ago. It is in the past now.

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-once-wrecked-my-bank-account-for-love-stella-udeze/

Re: I Once Wrecked My Bank Account For Love- Stella Udeze by Jaykolo10(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
But now you tend to wreck people of theirs... shinpanji.....

cry

(1) (Reply)

Little Daughter Exposed Her Curvy Mom, Saying That Her Curvy Booty Is Fake / Oyinbo Grandpa Shows Off His Swag In Hot Pictures / Dbanj Rocks Expensive Outfit To Global Citizen Festival (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.