Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Family Of Late Chinedu Udoji Received A Donation Of N3 Million In Cash From - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Family Of Late Chinedu Udoji Received A Donation Of N3 Million In Cash From (605 Views)

Sunday Chinedu Missing - Kano Pillars FC Declare / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Family Of Late Chinedu Udoji Received A Donation Of N3 Million In Cash From by olasco2035: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
The family of Late Chinedu Udoji received a donation of N3 million in cash from the Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.
Chinedu udoji died in a fatal motor accident in Kano on his way home from visiting former teammates at the camp of Enyimba International after the Matchday 9 1-1 draw with Kano Pillars.
May his soul continue to rest in eternal peace

Re: The Family Of Late Chinedu Udoji Received A Donation Of N3 Million In Cash From by olasco2035: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
H

Re: The Family Of Late Chinedu Udoji Received A Donation Of N3 Million In Cash From by olasco2035: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
The former Kano Pillars' defender, chinedu udoji died at the age of 28, after being involved in a ghastly motor accident. The centre-back, who captained Enyimba to win the 2014 Federation Cup and 2015 Nigeria Professional Football League titles, passed away on Sunday after he was involved in a car crash.

He was on parade as Kano Pillars played out a 1-1 draw with the People’s Elephant at the Sani Abacha Stadium, and on his return to club after visiting his former teammates at Enyimba suffered the tragic fate. He is survived by his parents, wife and two little children.

His former teammate at Enyimba club, Anaemena Ifeanyi, has recounted udoji's last moments. Read below;

I can't explain it, udoji called me dat he is coming to see me n d team, moments afta d match... We went n eat together in his car dem he brought me back to our hotel... He gave me d tins he brought for me ... N told me He is going to see our doctor....i showed him d doctors room.... A lesson for we that are still alive today, no one when the owner of our life will come, Jesus christ is the only way out, Jeeeeeeeee Nke oma, onye ball!!!.

N entered my room n slept off by den it was 9:38pm.. Little did I no it was my last time of seeing n being wit my brother....life is not fair.... Rest on bro... chinedu udoji... May God accept ur peaceful soul.... Amen.... Lesson to everyone dat is still breathing, we don't own our lives..d time is short...

Re: The Family Of Late Chinedu Udoji Received A Donation Of N3 Million In Cash From by juanjo2: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
all this Fulani i wanna be Nigeria President and polical strategies, next thing now he will accept to train chinedu children. The change una promise us no reach buy ordinary maggi again for marketgrin

(1) (Reply)

See Unreleased Un GTA Argentino: “bienvenidos A La Matanza” / OMG! Belgium Ace Eden Hazard Limps Out Of Friendly Match Vs Costa Rica (photo) / Free Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.