Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa (1479 Views)

Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity / Purchase Your Clean And Salvage Cars From Iaai.com, Coparts.com Craigslist.com / **2008 Honda Accord Exl***2.1M Naira**Tx - Cert Of Title-Rebuilt Salvage* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by akekelegboghodo: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hi all,
I'm trying to get reliable websites for cheap salvage cars from USA. The only renowned website seem to be auctionexport.com However, the procedure for their beading seem cumbersome.

Kindly suggest reliable and genuine websites that can deliver aside from auctionexport.com

The truth is that some salvage vehicles are good and better than most Nigerian used cars. The word of caution is to carefully observe the nature and level of damage and discern that it can be fixed over here. Most direc belgiums sold in Nigeria by car dealers are salvage cars that were fixed. Simply ensure that the accident is not from the front end so as not to affect the engine.

Once again, I look forward to informative replies that can help us get cheaper cars in this economically harsh times.
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by Joe88(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Check www.copart.com or www.iaai.com. You may need somebody in the US that will help you coordinate the picking up and shipping to Nigeria. I buy cars in live and online auctions too.
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by akekelegboghodo: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Joe88:
Check www.copart.com or www.iaai.com. You may need somebody in the US that will help you coordinate the picking up and shipping to Nigeria. I buy cars in live and online auctions too.

Thank you for your response. But dont these sites arrange shipping to Nigeria?
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by Easyclan: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bro how did you register please?
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by ameristu: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hassle Free Shipping

With direct access auction vehicles in the USA and Canada, you can import your car in 5 easy steps:

Simple search: Choose your car online or let us know which make and model you want and we will find it for you.
Fully refundable deposit: Make your deposit so that our auction experts can secure your car for you at the best price. Deposits are 100% refundable if the bid is not won.
It's yours: Receive proof of purchase with an invoice and official confirmation from the auction house before you pay in full.
Hassle free shipping: Transporting your new car to Nigeria, processing the customs documents and clearing the port is handled by our experts.
Enjoy: You got a quality car and the best price!

Shipping as low as $800 [/b]for ro-ro.

We are conveniently located at [b]527 Ikorodu Road Beside Access Bank Ketu Lagos

Contact us today on 081 828 74435 or oliadi@gmail.com

Looking forward to doing business with you

1 Like

Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Of all the cheap one owner vehicles in the US, why are you guys fixated on these salvaged dangerous junks?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Of all the cheap one owner vehicles in the US, why are you guys fixated on these salvaged dangerous junks?

400% profit. We must also hammer in the shortest time possible.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by Miyo190: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Joe88:

Hello, top of the day to you..... Pls i will appreciate if you can teach me one or two things about buying these cars from auctions and shipping same to Nigeria.
I am a young chap that wants to go into this please. Help a brother plsssssssssssssssssss
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by ameristu: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hassle Free Shipping

With direct access auction vehicles in the USA and Canada, you can import your car in 5 easy steps:

Simple search: Choose your car online or let us know which make and model you want and we will find it for you.
Fully refundable deposit: Make your deposit so that our auction experts can secure your car for you at the best price. Deposits are 100% refundable if the bid is not won.
It's yours: Receive proof of purchase with an invoice and official confirmation from the auction house before you pay in full.
Hassle free shipping: Transporting your new car to Nigeria, processing the customs documents and clearing the port is handled by our experts.
Enjoy: You got a quality car and the best price!

Shipping as low as[b] $800[/b] for ro-ro.

We are conveniently located at 527 Ikorodu Road Beside Access Bank Ketu Lagos

Contact us today on [b]081 828 74435
or oliadi@gmail.com

Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by rottenegg: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Show us 1!
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2018
rottenegg:

Show us 1!

You can search online yourself. If you care.
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by rottenegg: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You can search online yourself. If you care.
Just as I expected.
Re: How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2018
rottenegg:

Just as I expected.

Glad that I didn't disappoint you.

You are not in my client demographics thus I enabled my "I reserve the right to refuse service" clause wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toks Camry Droplight 2001 Available at 1m250k / Fresh Tokunbo 2009 Honda Accord V6 Engine 2.2m / SOLD OUT Toyota Camry Very Sharp In Ibadan @3.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.