Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes (554 Views)

Maize Grains, Soyabeans, Sorghum and all grains available In Tonnes For Sale / Local Clean Rice, Sessame Seeds, onions all Available / Sessame Seed For Sale Delivery To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes by bamirotola: 2:20am On Apr 08, 2018
In need of raw ND processed cashew nuts and sessame seed, what's app me on 09051715074 or mail me on bamirotolami@gmail.com
Re: Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes by BabbanBura(m): 3:43am On Apr 08, 2018
bamirotola:
In need of raw ND processed cashew nuts and sessame seed, what's app me on 09051715074 or mail me on bamirotolami@gmail.com

What quantity of Semame do you want? I have some
Re: Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes by bamirotola: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2018
BabbanBura:

What quantity of Semame do you want? I have some

50 tonnes for start, kindly send me a message
Re: Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes by BabbanBura(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
bamirotola:

50 tonnes for start, kindly send me a message

Sure
Re: Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes by grabben: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
bamirotola:
Bros, how are you doing? More power to your elbow. Have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of cashew nuts and sesame seeds export trade to avoid getting defrauded by the foreign buyers? Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Any Watermelon Farmer Around Ifo,papalanto And Abalabi / How To Start Small Scale Quail Farming / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.