Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Curse Of A Faulty Foundation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse Of A Faulty Foundation (2413 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Curse Of A Faulty Foundation by Tremor007: 2:30am On Apr 08, 2018
The Curse Of A Faulty Foundation

I have an inner groaning in my spirit to mouth on a crucial and often neglected topic in life this morning - FOUNDATION! The Bible says in the book of Psalms chapter 11 verse 3 that, "If The Foundations Be Destroyed, What Can The Righteous Do"? Remember that in this particular verse, it ended in an unanswered question. I keep wondering why the rhetorical question on a sensitive subject as this even from the Bible?
I delved into the Holy Scriptures and I discovered many contentious examples of how Foundations (Ancestral Link) have altered the destinies of great minds to a place of disrepute and I have seen how some wrestle their ways to victories against the odds stacked against them by FOUNDATIONAL MISFORTUNES.

One of my best case study on this topic is on the "Meekest Man on Earth" talking of Prophet Moses "Acts and Scenes" at the "Waters of Meribah" (Numbers 20: 1-13)!
Moses, a Prophet of God, humble and meek has been the leader of Israel as given him by God and has the mandate to bring them to the "Promised Land" he truly did his best and endured their murmurings for years but at the Waters of Meribah his FOUNDATIONAL LINK (anger) reared up when the children of Israel murmured against him and the LORD and for that God passed judgment on Moses, "..........Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them" (Numbers 20:12).

I ask myself why now, why the anger when Moses had been enduring their murmuring for years and I was led to the book of Genesis 34: 25-31 where the Bible reveals how Simeon and Levi (Moses forefather, Moses was actually the 4th to him) went to a town in anger and killed all the males in a city because their sister, Dinah, was defiled by a young man Shechem by name despite begging them after he committed the act. Yet that anger manifested on a glorious descendant of Levi later in life.

I have discovered that most of the challenges plaguing many Christians has a lot to do with their faulty foundations of course I am not ruling out the "Sin Factor". I ask you again, are you a Christian, bonafide child of the Living God yet life seems awkward and difficult for you? Talk to God about your FOUNDATION (Ancestral Link) tell him to separate you from the "Sins of your Father's House" all will be well!

Cc: Seun, OAM4J
Re: The Curse Of A Faulty Foundation by derecho(m): 2:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Lovely Tunes in Spanish...Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePYYvlFVj_o

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Should Not Love Or Emphasize Money / Blackmailing God With Hellfire: Another Lie From Satan! / Infants Baptism Is Not Supported In The Bible. Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.