Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nairaland Have Promoted My Business A Lot! Pls. Read & Share Ur Benefit With Us. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Have Promoted My Business A Lot! Pls. Read & Share Ur Benefit With Us. (529 Views)

How To Make Money From Road Transport Business. A Guide / When Will Nairaland Have Its App? / Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Have Promoted My Business A Lot! Pls. Read & Share Ur Benefit With Us. by wcnltd: 8:05pm On May 08, 2010
my name is blessed chidon.a scrap equipments dealler located at ikokwu mile3 portharcourt.who advertises that
if anyone or company have any thing or equipments they want to sell as scrap.
kindlly reach me to 08034278290 email wcn_ltd@yahoo.com such contacts will be highlly appriciate.

honestly i have gain a lot from this my advert on the nairaland.i have goten a lot of business connections & business partiners through it.last week aman call me from transamadi in portharcourt,where i bought 30 pcs of 1500arms of gaston vrla batterries (sola enegy batteries) i have bought savral unit of machenaries equipments,etc.even for over a month now a fellow naira land had being inviting me to jus,to come & buy bems irons previoslly used in building of indostry house.which im about to trave now.i have goten a lot of business connections,exept that some are outside portharcourt which were not easy for me to atain to all fo them.but those within portharcourt i rspound quicklly.though i have meat some croocks that try to sell some scraps properties dose not belong to them,but they never succed.
THANKS ALL

(1) (Reply)

Best Bank To Use / Clearance Sales! Clearance Sales! Clearance Sales! / What To Do With This Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.