Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (436 Views)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by Revadebola: 5:01am On Apr 08, 2018
SPIRITUAL REASONS WHY YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED.

I have met many single men and women very advanced in age, handsome /beautiful, physically they are marriage materials, yet they couldn't get responsible suitors for marriage.

I know a case of a lady, 45 years old, well educated, from a wealthy home, she was cursed by an elderly man, who once asked her hand in marriage.
And she insulted the man, saying, he is an illiterate.
In search for a suitor, she relocated from Nigeria to UK, yet couldn't get any suitor.
Then she relocated back to Nigeria, got my phone number and came for deliverance ministrations.
Today I want to share with you, spiritual reasons why you are not yet married.
If any of these signs are in your life, then you surely need deliverance ministration.

1. When there is an unbroken blood covenant or oath you had entered into in the past.
2. If there is an ancestral covenant with demons, idols or deities working against your martial life.
3. When there is a generational curse you have inherited.
4. If spiritual marriage has taken place in your life.
5. When there is an evil exchange of your marital destiny.
6. When someone has directly cursed your marital life.
7. Consequences of past sins or unrepentant sinful life.
8. Evil manipulation working against you.
9. Spells to make wrong marital choice.
10. Indulging in sexual sins.
11. If there are grudges or someone you haven't forgiven.
12. When there are specific Divine instructions you are not obeying.
13. Bewitchment that attracts wrong suitors to you.
14. If you have been sexually abused.
15. If you have had perverse sexual relationships e.g, incest, homosexual, lesbianism, etc.
If any of these signs are in your life, you need deliverance prayers.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit delaying my marital life.
2. I rebuke every evil spirits attracting wrong suitors to my life.
3. Father remove the evil veil covering me.
4. Holy Spirit direct me to meet my God given spouse for marriage.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE THE DAILY AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by ameri9ja: 5:04am On Apr 08, 2018
How about spiritual reasons why you are unfortunately married (and you don't want to be)
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by hisgrace090: 6:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 15th April, 2018 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/18 / She Didn't Know She Was Married: Life Marriage Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.