Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I'm Not Sure If Diz Is D Right Place To Seek 4 Advice But I Wanna Giv It A Try! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I'm Not Sure If Diz Is D Right Place To Seek 4 Advice But I Wanna Giv It A Try! (1656 Views)

Who Wants To Give This A Try? / If 2day Was Dclared A Gift Sharin Day, Wat Wud U Giv †ђξ User Above U? / Giv D Person Above U A Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Sure If Diz Is D Right Place To Seek 4 Advice But I Wanna Giv It A Try! by switD: 8:17pm On May 08, 2010
Hello frndz, Av cum to seek ur advice. I beliv we don't hav to hurt sum1 next to us b4 we cud achieve gr8ness but diz morning everytin seems all wrong. A very close frnd knocked at my door with tears in his face and pains in his heart. He has a prob and the situation is so complicated dat i cudn't even say a word at him after narrating his story.

His mother is responsible for his failure and he has two options either to eliminate his mother and become a successful man or allow his mother live and he will remain a failure. I don't know what to tell him but I think diz young man deserve his freedom but i don't think it worth becoming a murder bcuz he wants to be Sucessful!

Please, You opinion is needed here.
Re: I'm Not Sure If Diz Is D Right Place To Seek 4 Advice But I Wanna Giv It A Try! by Woke4all(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2010
How could his mother be responsible for his failure? Can you give details? Bros to me na man when no plan he life well go say na witch dey worry am.
Re: I'm Not Sure If Diz Is D Right Place To Seek 4 Advice But I Wanna Giv It A Try! by Amigoz(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2010
swit D:

Hello frndz, Av come to seek your advice. I beliv we don't hav to hurt sum1 next to us b4 we cud achieve gr8ness but diz morning everytin seems all wrong. A very close frnd knocked at my door with tears in his face and pains in his heart. He has a prob and the situation is so complicated dat i cudn't even say a word at him after narrating his story.

[size=14pt]His mother is responsible for his failure[/size] and he has two options[size=14pt] either to eliminate his mother and become a successful man or allow his mother live and he will remain a failure.[/size] I don't know what to tell him but I think diz young man deserve his freedom but i don't think it worth becoming a murder bcuz he wants to be Sucessful!

Please, You opinion is needed here.

@ d bolded parts, how did he come to the first conclusion and why would he think by ELIMINATING his mother, he will be successful? If the mother is that bad, I wonder why she hasnt ELIMINATED him undecided

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Secret Words Hidden In These 10 Drawings? / Say Some Thing To Freak Others / Monday Morning Brain Teaser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.